Bearden open

HTV

7 minutes ago, madhatter2269 said:

Those 14 points came when they were down 49-0 with a running clock and back ups in. You don’t understand the logistics of football and that’s okay so let me explain it to you. Your simple mathematics of if he came there and averaged 21 a game this year doesn’t work because that would also apply pressure on the opposing teams to score more which would result in the same results. Have at simbeck. Please lol

Thirty six points per game. 

Edited by FHSAlum12

8 minutes ago, madhatter2269 said:

Those 14 points came when they were down 49-0 with a running clock and back ups in. You don’t understand the logistics of football and that’s okay so let me explain it to you. Your simple mathematics of if he came there and averaged 21 a game this year doesn’t work because that would also apply pressure on the opposing teams to score more which would result in the same results. Have at simbeck. Please lol

Must be a real nice life to be in the quarterfinals every single year and still have such strong negative opinions of your coach/squad. Spoiled! 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, FHSAlum12 said:

More like STUPID.

:olooks like I’ve got someone’s panties in a wad. i hope central wins tomorrow night but either way Bearden can more than happily take NS off our hands. now go back to your hole that you came out of 10 days ago. no one cares if you can put up a combined 161 points on heritage, Hardin vallley and cocke co.:lol:

1 minute ago, madhatter2269 said:

:olooks like I’ve got someone’s panties in a wad. i hope central wins tomorrow night but either way Bearden can more than happily take NS off our hands. now go back to your hole that you came out of 10 days ago. no one cares if you can put up a combined 161 points on heritage, Hardin vallley and cocke co.:lol:

Seems personal. I would be upset too if I were you.

1 minute ago, madhatter2269 said:

I have heard the Central OC’s name for a couple of jobs in the area. Either people really like him or he politics well. Could be both I suppose.