Bearden open

HTV

3 minutes ago, edwardblake said:

From my perch at West high, I've heard that the head principal and the AD are not on the same page as far as a teaching position for the potential HC and whether or not the head coach will be in the building or not. Seems there is some tension out west.

It's not all that surprising because I did hear years back that the current AD applied for the basketball job but the school went another direction. Probably still some hurt feelings there.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, edwardblake said:

From my perch at West high, I've heard that the head principal and the AD are not on the same page as far as a teaching position for the potential HC and whether or not the head coach will be in the building or not. Seems there is some tension out west.

As a member of the interview committee for the Bearden Head Coach, I can definitively say that this is absolutely 100% false. The AD and the principal both want one thing: a wholesome hire that will keep the players out of trouble and maybe win a game or 2. 

5 minutes ago, edwardblake said:

It's not all that surprising because I did hear years back that the current AD applied for the basketball job but the school went another direction. Probably still some hurt feelings there.

If history tells us anything the AD will just hire himself. :roflol:

3 minutes ago, 5AfballFan said:

:wacko: If this is true, and you are on here talking about it, this is an all-time low for BHS.

2 minutes ago, HTV said:

3 post, just showed up?  

Troll city. 

Absolutely. We can't fall for it. :roflol:

Edited by thefox
Forgot my laughing face

5 minutes ago, HTV said:

3 post, just showed up?  

Troll city. 

I just showed up because I have just recently been added as a member of the interview committee for the Bearden Head Coach. I've heard buzz that all of the best football minds in East TN are on CoachT. Didn't want to miss valuable information about the applicants. Since we can't add all of you to the interview committee, I am here as a liaison between all of you and the powers at be at Bearden High School. I also believe the public has a right to know all of the most factual information about head coaching searches. Please let me know any questions you'd like to ask! Right now, the leading candidate is a young fellow from West Virginia who has won 3 state titles at school comparable to a TN 4A school.

2 minutes ago, BigTruth said:

I just showed up because I have just recently been added as a member of the interview committee for the Bearden Head Coach. I've heard buzz that all of the best football minds in East TN are on CoachT. Didn't want to miss valuable information about the applicants. Since we can't add all of you to the interview committee, I am here as a liaison between all of you and the powers at be at Bearden High School. I also believe the public has a right to know all of the most factual information about head coaching searches. Please let me know any questions you'd like to ask! Right now, the leading candidate is a young fellow from West Virginia who has won 3 state titles at school comparable to a TN 4A school.

No you're not and no he's not.