Region 1 and 2 3A

harley04

1 hour ago, Turtle said:

AE is the sleeper team.  That 2-8 record doesn't mean they're not a good 2-8 team.  AE should get that 1st round win

I definitely could see it Turtle. Unicoi County and AE have one common opponent in Northview.  Unicoi played them first game of the year and won 22-15 and AE played them week 5 and won 42-8

• Like 1

16 hours ago, IronPalace01 said:

They could probably do that to everyone else in 3a too. 

Alcoa typically pulls Starters after Half time. Due to lost playing time, Coach Rankin has said he will play starters longer to get back the needed playing time. So, many see it as running up the score, but Alcoa had  three teams take Covid Losses this season. Most in the second half of the season. Alcoa has to focus on the Playoffs and getting back to the Championship Game. This will require more playing time. I see Alcoa playing their starters for 4 quarters thru all the playoff games.

17 hours ago, Tornado85 said:

PF dodged us earlier this season but miraculously healed the following week. I hope coach puts up a 100 on PF which we can if he wants. 

Covid is a serious thing. I hope these teams did not take advantage of the Losses not counting against them and their Seeding in the Playoffs. But, It sure does look like PF did gain a Home field playoff spot first round by NOT playing Alcoa. Will Karma bring PF full circle and a Playoff game at Alcoa? :popcorneater:

Instant Karma GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

On 11/4/2021 at 6:36 PM, BCsportsfan said:

I'd like to see AE or PF beat Unicoi Co. so Alcoa can play at home til Championship Game.

Really looking forward to playing PF! :thumb: 

AE had 5 turnovers and UC's offense made AE pay when they had turned the ball over.  AE should've won but it just didn't look good last Friday night.  Good Luck to all remaining teams, we'll see ya next year. It'll be YEAR 3 for Coach Mays so its time to really get back to AE football in 2022.