Homerun Hires

MidTennMilitia

8 hours ago, fb247 said:

You are 100 % stupid. You act as if you have all the answers. You have zero knowledge of public  school systems and what coaches deal with. Your answers appear to be correct but will never happen and in most are so far out of possibility. Stick to your private world because private and public can not operate the same way. I think that is why private schools are in operation so they can do what they want. Also just for your info weathermen are often below 50% with their forecasts and baseball players are pain millions to have a 30 % batting average. Idiot.

I am a public school graduate that is in private business.  If i operated my business and got the results that some of these coaches are getting I would be broke and out of business.  Let’s stop tolerating and rewarding individuals that are not successful. 

FYI you may be the stupid one! 

9 hours ago, 5AfballFan said:

I was with you until “only in government and education do people tolerate and reward losing results.” 

Have you ever been a teacher? Specifically, have you ever taught in a low performing school? My guess is absolutely not. 

Get the necessary results, get out or go to another school.  Education is a results driven business and it you don’t get the necessary results you need to find another job.  

FYI I was a public school graduate that owns a nationwide business.