Smith Co

TheHill

7 hours ago, scatback said:
On 11/12/2021 at 10:30 AM, thejoker said:

not quite. one never played in games I saw and the other only shot 3's, probably 30% or so. Be surprised if either get much time at Gville.  Best two players, West and Sinclair are back. They will have a shot to win their new district and could make a good run in the region. York and Jackson will be tough. Cannon and Watertown shouldn't be bad either. 

Joker-you sound like a hater. Getting on here bashing two highschool kids. Wow. Actually..these two kids were in double digits in points and had several rebounds the game I watched today. So looks like you might be in for a “surprise!” 
West and Sinclair are great players. They should do well. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2021 at 11:07 PM, SCHSAllHail said:

Off to a good start so far. I like our chances in the new district, but it's still too early to know much. Once the football guys get settled in, I think this will be a tough group. The lone senior is a great ball player (and an even better kid), and the junior class has a ton of experience as well.

Saw where PC destroyed then earlier ...

21 hours ago, TheHill said:

Saw where PC destroyed then earlier ...

The final did look bad but it was in single digits to start the 4th. Problem is when PC gets to rolling (and it’s been happening quite a bit) there doesn’t seem to be enough to’s to weather the storm. Smith county is a good basketball team. Pickett is just a better basketball team at this point.