Lakeway

ILB1999

On 1/27/2022 at 11:26 AM, QuickStrike said:

Place is a dumpster fire.

Really don’t see that at all. Enrollment has doubled in 2 years, wrestling for state title tomorrow, girls basketball are ranked 1st, boys basketball just lost to win district, softball and baseball are projected to compete for district. Sure, football has had a rough start, but also made playoffs in first season in district. Actually was 14-0 at halftime against the D2-A runner up in first round. Facts are important, even on message boards. 

On 2/4/2022 at 3:29 PM, gcapride said:

Thad Wells, a qb scout / quality control assistant from UVA. Hope he sticks around, the school needs some stability. But, looking at his resume, his longest stay has been 3 seasons with several 1 and done seasons in HS. Time will tell. Wish them well.

Wells won a state title with Blacksburg in Virginia after starting the season 0-5.  The Bruins ran the table after that winning 10 straight to win the title.

5 hours ago, TribalEmpire said:

Wells won a state title with Blacksburg in Virginia after starting the season 0-5.  The Bruins ran the table after that winning 10 straight to win the title.

I read the article. My point was that this program needs stability and this coach hasn't stayed more than 3 years at any of his stops. I hope he plants roots and stays a long time. That's what their program needs.

• Upvote 1