Alcoa vs. Gatlingburg Pitman

logcabinman

3 minutes ago, logcabinman said:

Can anyone share info about this game.  I knew Alcoa had the potential, but this one surprised me a litlle.

Buddie of mine from Gibson County does a lot of business in Alcoa and his colleagues from Alcoa says they are the real deal and are ready to make a Gold Ball run this year. We ran into Gatlinburg Pittman this summer. They are a solid team and are good year end year out it seems. Wasn’t at the game, but a solid win for Alcoa.  

4 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Buddie of mine from Gibson County does a lot of business in Alcoa and his colleagues from Alcoa says they are the real deal and are ready to make a Gold Ball run this year. We ran into Gatlinburg Pittman this summer. They are a solid team and are good year end year out it seems. Wasn’t at the game, but a solid win for Alcoa.  

We have played them 2 times.  1st game we won by around 9pts. 2nd game closer to 20.  I know they are getting some girls back in Feb. that will be able to contribute.

5 minutes ago, logcabinman said:

We have played them 2 times.  1st game we won by around 9pts. 2nd game closer to 20.  I know they are getting some girls back in Feb. that will be able to contribute.

Never know.  Doesn’t suprise me.  McMinn Central is always tough too year end year out. Great program. AA is pretty solid this year.