Cherie Abner

mondo44

38 minutes ago, GBO52 said:

I'm confused... Is someone saying you said something bad? This is the first time I have seen your name on the thread so I am a little lost where that conclusion comes from... 

Teacher at a school?  Daughter played?  Son plays now??

Edited by Old50
Spam

54 minutes ago, Old50 said:

Teacher at a school?  Daughter played?  Son plays now??

What I am saying is he hasn't posted on here at all so I am not sure why they have a problem with Mr. A........ You have been the only one with an issue with Coach Abner. 

On 3/9/2022 at 9:14 AM, Old50 said:

You very well may be right about what she does.. What happened with Liberty Creek job?  That would’ve been the best job for a coach in Sumner county. Brand new school with what I hear is state of the art facilities all the way around. 

Dont know if she put in for it, which makes me think she wants to do middle school. Unless she is doing liberty middle idk

46 minutes ago, bballinformer said:

Is that offical? Thats awesome for her and them

No it isn't, just one of the rumors. I've heard the front runners are Her and Coach Andrew Perry from Station Camp... obviously I don't know if either of these are true but that is two really good options and makes for a really hard decision for the administration.... 

23 hours ago, GBO52 said:

No it isn't, just one of the rumors. I've heard the front runners are Her and Coach Andrew Perry from Station Camp... obviously I don't know if either of these are true but that is two really good options and makes for a really hard decision for the administration.... 

this for the westmoreland boys job?