Goodpasture/Simmons

BigENS

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abner has to be #1.  

There are a couple former assistants that worked with Sonn that would make a ton of sense here too. One just stepped down at DA a year ago and isn’t currently coaching. *Both have switched over to girls too.

Roller is currently at Goodpasture and has girls coaching experience. Myles who has coached and has a daughter on the team could be a great option as well. 

Edited by DABears20

I thought this might be the case late in the season. In the tournament we played them and he didn’t seem like himself. Sat down the entire game and looked like he was ready for it to be over. Hard to see from a guy who has pretty much dominated the district the last 7-8 years.

I bet they go across town and get the guy at Nashville Christian. Coached at GoodPasture for years. 

Edited by CatsBy90

On 3/9/2022 at 7:56 AM, DABears20 said:

Abner has to be #1.  

There are a couple former assistants that worked with Sonn that would make a ton of sense here too. One just stepped down at DA a year ago and isn’t currently coaching. *Both have switched over to girls too.

Roller is currently at Goodpasture and has girls coaching experience. Myles who has coached and has a daughter on the team could be a great option as well. 

I’m assuming you are talking about Sara Miles. She coached here for several years before moving over. She would make a ton of sense if she has interest in getting back into coaching. I believe she led the middle school team to the championship over there a couple of years ago with some of these girls currently playing high school. 

Also has a ton of connections to local schools and could get interest from those on the outside, which is always the GoodPasture way.

They could do much worse.

No way Patton  comes back, he is in a good spot and I don’t see him jumping just yet.

Miles is a HARD NO!! Who would want that?!?

Abner makes the most sense, big name hire who has won a ton of games. Would be interesting to know if her son is coming with her wherever she goes.

3 hours ago, BigENS said:

No way Patton  comes back, he is in a good spot and I don’t see him jumping just yet.

Miles is a HARD NO!! Who would want that?!?

Abner makes the most sense, big name hire who has won a ton of games. Would be interesting to know if her son is coming with her wherever she goes.

1. Do you know the guy? You could very well be correct but he’s a great young coach. Hard to turn down better facilities and more money which I would guess GoodPasture would be.

2. I don’t know if Sara has any interest in coaching. If she does would be a great choice. She has done a fantastic job each and every-time she has coached. Has an advantage over everyone else in knowing the girls in the program and a young daughter on the team. If she doesn’t get the job you risk her getting another job somewhere else and taking her daughter. 

3. Abner is the best coach on the market. She’s going to be fielding calls from every school on the market. Would be smart to make her say no before doing anything else.

3 hours ago, CatsBy90 said:

1. Do you know the guy? You could very well be correct but he’s a great young coach. Hard to turn down better facilities and more money which I would guess GoodPasture would be.

2. I don’t know if Sara has any interest in coaching. If she does would be a great choice. She has done a fantastic job each and every-time she has coached. Has an advantage over everyone else in knowing the girls in the program and a young daughter on the team. If she doesn’t get the job you risk her getting another job somewhere else and taking her daughter. 

3. Abner is the best coach on the market. She’s going to be fielding calls from every school on the market. Would be smart to make her say no before doing anything else.

1. No, do you? Don’t care.

2. Please take your daughter and go….. Farther the better!

3. ABNER (don’t know her either)

On 3/12/2022 at 10:01 PM, BigENS said:

You clearly do not know her or her daughter. They are people you want around your program and school. I would love for her to get a job coaching here.

On 3/12/2022 at 10:01 PM, BigENS said:

Don’t really know him either but I am betting he is the guy they go after. I’ve talked to a ton of people over there and they would love to have him back. 

Bashing a lady and her daughter on a message board? Real classy. Where would you like her to go that is far away? I hope she comes to Ensworth with you. 

2 hours ago, DABears20 said:

You clearly do not know her or her daughter. They are people you want around your program and school. I would love for her to get a job coaching here.

This guy is everywhere. Just gets on here to bash the small schools it seems. Doesn’t even comment much on Ensworth or even BA. Much not have much of a life.