NFHS?

Chargercats

I like having NHFS during football season. The quality usually is ok but a lot the quality depends on the school and their production of the games. I also like being able to go back and watch other games if I’m at a game that night. Overall it’s not a bad thing to have. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Chargercats said:

Just curious, How many of ya'll use (have used) the NFHS network to watch games? How is the quality? Is it worth having? Any info/opinions appreciated?

Thanks!

@Rhea Co. is right. “The quality depends on the school and their production of the game.”  As far as Haywood’s  games were concerned, it was a waste of money.  There was no commentary, and at times it seemed as if the camera was left unattended and focused on the middle of the field.  There were numerous occasions when loading icons disrupted the view and you missed plays.  Another thing you might want to keep in mind is that the schools who use NFHS only broadcast home games. 

That said, I also watched the broadcast of some other teams, and the production was excellent and entertaining…very professional.  It’s also nice to be able to watch playoff games throughout the state.  If a school is committed to doing it right, it can be a pretty good deal.

I’m going to renew my membership this year in hopes that Haywood will do a better job.  I doubt they will, but I’ll give them one more chance.

• Like 1

I think it is worth the spend.  last year, I did it for a month here and there if I was missing the game which is about the same as a ticket.  this year, I paid for the year.  like was previously said, it's nice being able to catch extra games.  also agree that if left to the auto follow option, you can miss a lot when the players are still and the ref is backing up.  camera follows the ref to the defensive backfield and you miss it all.  some schools have kids doing commentary which is fun.  right now, I am re-watching last season on demand and checking out opponents for this upcoming season.  

I also used it for basketball and baseball playoffs.