Battle of the Bridge

FastEddieDavis

11 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Waverly will win this game by 14+. No worries from this guy. Waverly will be very experienced compared to Camden. I see lot of turnovers for Camden if they try to throw as much as we expect them too.  

I understand your confidence for sure.  Camden has quite a few returning starters one is 4 year starter a 3rd year starter at Qb.. If Waverly isn't on their game things might be 14 the other way. The defense for Camden is more my concern. 

35 minutes ago, Beagle said:

I understand your confidence for sure.  Camden has quite a few returning starters one is 4 year starter a 3rd year starter at Qb.. If Waverly isn't on their game things might be 14 the other way. The defense for Camden is more my concern. 

If the defense is your concern for Camden then y’all are in trouble. Waverly offense like usual is on point. RB is a stud with 2 stud receivers that can do it all. The Waverly QB may be a new starter but he’s no stump. The kid is a player. Camden won’t be throwing go routes on no Bruceton sized corners either. And Wavos DL & LBs will force Dobson to get it out quick. Don’t get too hyped on what Camden did to Bruceton and McNairy. We are Waverly. Track Record speaks for itself. Camden will have to play their very very best to win this game, especially by 14. Am glad to see some Camden supporters back talking on the T. But unfortunately Camden is looking at another 2-8, 3-7, 4-6 season at best. 

Edited by Trollin

12 minutes ago, Trollin said:

If the defense is your concern for Camden then y’all are in trouble. Waverly offense like usual is on point. RB is a stud with 2 stud receivers that can do it all. The Waverly QB may be a new starter but he’s no stump. The kid is a player. Camden won’t be throwing go routes on no Bruceton sized corners either. And Wavos DL & LBs will force Dobson to get it out quick. Don’t get too hyped on what Camden did to Bruceton and McNairy. We are Waverly. Track Record speaks for itself. Camden will have to play their very very best to win this game, especially by 14. Am glad to see some Camden supporters back talking on the T. But unfortunately Camden is looking at another 2-8, 3-7, 4-6 season at best. 

Camden should save their gas money and not go to Waverly.  Save yourselves the embarrassment of another drubbing.

10 hours ago, Beagle said:

I do hear good things about a receiver you guys have. 

11 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

Camden should save their gas money and not go to Waverly.  Save yourselves the embarrassment of another drubbing.

I can't imagine much has changed in a year for Camden.  However, Camden is always a team that scares me because of the good games I have seen them play in the past (talking 10+ years ago!) - but Waverly comes away a big winner here.  Too many key players on their team, and add the fact they get to have a home game for the first time since 2020 - they will be pumped.  Running clock on this one.

Waverly by as much as they want, offensive line is killer, stanfield and dooley both return at wr for the tigers, stanfield had 2 games last year with 3+tds, and those games were Fairview and White House. He was a sophomore, he has started on defense freshman and sophomore year and nothing will change this year, he will be a stud, had second most receiving tds last year by 1 and that was by number 15 who was a stud last year, dooley returns and I expect him to make a massive jump from last year. Elliot also returns and if he does better than last year, it will be a show, he was a stud last year and put on 20+ pounds since. New qb but kid is an athlete and has made great progress. Defense will be great as they have in the past, dline is all the same from last year, new linebackers but have made progress, dbs are gonna be dangerous, 2 of them have started since freshman, which are the qb and wr also and dooley returns as a second year starter, only db lost was 15, I expect the tigers to put on a show Friday, but if that doesn’t happen, I will take my crow and enjoy it. Waverly 42 camden 21

On 8/15/2022 at 11:41 AM, FastEddieDavis said:

So your saying Camden in a blowout?

dont know abt blowout but camden pulls it away no doubt about it. to much talent on offense for wavelets young linebackers to keep up with their keys. their dbs wont be able to keep up with the talent of their recievers. Then they will pound the run game.