Greenfield hosts DRESDEN, Aug.26

HevyReturns

I heard coach harris spent the first half of the westview game trying to find the cord for his cordless headphones.   Dresden is known for football... not common sense.  Coach evans sent daniel to maintenance for the football stretcher tool.  He came back with a hog and pipe wrench an hour later.   Go Lions!   Sry daniel!  Love ya

Prayers going out to the family of Richard Adams. He lost his fight against cancer yesterday. Richard was a great person and very instrumental in many of Dresden's football players lives. He ran the pee wee program for several years. Stayed involved with his players through high school and beyond. RIP Richard. 

• Upvote 3

Thanks hevy!  Its all in fun.  I am a a coach hodgi fan boy.  Puke    Babahababahah   He is such a cuddly bald teddy bear!  Im a obion county rebel band fan for a few more years! Then i may head fown to the hog farm for a visit!   Go Lions!   Go rebel band!   Go hair club for hodgi and evans!  Bahahaha   Go buy some deer whistles for motorcycles of all thr caldwells

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, hogheaven said:

Thanks hevy!  Its all in fun.  I am a a coach hodgi fan boy.  Puke    Babahababahah   He is such a cuddly bald teddy bear!  Im a obion county rebel band fan for a few more years! Then i may head fown to the hog farm for a visit!   Go Lions!   Go rebel band!   Go hair club for hodgi and evans!  Bahahaha   Go buy some deer whistles for motorcycles of all thr caldwells

Well that is just a painful reminder to the ribs and lungs.

6 hours ago, ysoangry said:

Well that is just a painful reminder to the ribs and lungs.

Ooooouchie indeed! @ysoangryYou got some riding tales for sure! Also Bill Perry too, the Harley riding mechanic/ tow trucker  working with Jackie Lamb, & Lexie’s dad. Miracle tales galore between you two. And a year or so ago (before tornado) Jackie hired another guy up there, with exact same name as Bill. I’ve never had that problem of meeting any same named guys as me, I’m literally only guy “on google” with my full name. No hiding or blending in for me. Ha. 

19 hours ago, hogheaven said:

We lived one street over from my HS.. BIG one in Memphis back then (Overton Rebels), I was part of the JROTC drill team, and we practiced till it was dark, way past all the sports guys. (And it paid off.. we were a national powerhouse & well-known for many years in that realm, for real!).. BUT.. the band, are you kidding me.. they practiced until 9 or 10 at night!!!.. we always heard & seen them from our house. Big field lights always on. Music, whistles, shouts, chants.. oh yes. Talk about DEDICATION & DISCIPLINE to get their performance together. WOW! I’ve always given a strong, solid, respectful SALUTE to bands at every level, all sizes. I KNOW the practice it takes to get a team together (whatever that team is), and @hogheaven, oh man, what the parents go through as well (even above the HUGE $$$ band costs: instruments, uniforms, trip expenses, playing taxi.. on & on.. DUDE!) . At HS games, if there is a band, I stay & watch, & applaud during, & afterwards heap praises on them, way to go’s, that’s the way’s, great job.. they deserve it! Bands aren’t window dressing or background noise, not an afterthought.. they ROCK & are part of the MAIN ATTRACTION! Not kidding man.. when one participates in team or solo sports & contests, you appreciate such things that much more! So yeah, you hit an appreciative nerve when you said “fan of the band”, I get it bro.. yes I do. Especially when one of yours (& your $ investment, ha) is part of it.. now you’re exponentially more of a fan then! Plus that name Rebel.. that triggers soooo many memories, oh wow.. so yeah.,HOOYAY!