Greenfield hosts DRESDEN, Aug.26

HevyReturns

YellowJackets, or Lions get the W?

MY ideas:> This Friday at 7pm, the Yellowjackets will have the homefield advantage on the Lions. You better believe Greenfield will be super motivated & playing their best. No doubt they will be inspired to win for their teammate who was hurt against S.Fulton. Praise the Lord that God Himself moved in & it was revealed what was wrong and he is now on the road to recovery. The YellowJackets faithful will pack the stadium full and the team will be playing their best ball ever! Bet on that! Can they take down the Lions & make a statement in 1A that they are for real? Dresden is coming off of a huge win over the defending 2A champs Westview, so will they overlook Greenfield and think they can coast through this game? Take a break and not have to go 110%? I promise this, Jackets will be super stoked & ready for war, & will put a surprise spanking on Lions if Dresden doesn’t take this game seriously! .. I think however the Lions won’t have a let-down and will be 2-0 after Fridays game, & the always-worthy Yellowjackets will have tested them thoroughly & shown them even more areas needed to improve upon. Lions will get the W, the Lion Nation will invade their neighbors and cheer them on while Greenfield will have given us all we can handle, & a little more. Which is always a good thing, The harder the battle, the sweeter the victory. And the tougher the sharpening stone, the better it hones the blade! HURRY UP FRIDAY!! IT’s FOOTBALL SEASON!

I heard hodgi is planning on incorporating a musical into his playbook for this game.  West side story...sung by the coaches.   The marine, evans  gets his lifetime dream!  He will be singing "i feel pretty, oh so pretty".  Tickets are going fast!   Hurry !!!  HS football season is the best!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Looks like a Dresden family reunion in this thread. Y'all going to print up tshirts?

No, hodgi requires all his players,family members, and coaches to get his face tatted on our butts.  We dont need no stinkim shirts.   On the good side, after looking at the tattoo, we all feel lucky to not look like keith.   Sry hodgi.   Love you brother!