Elizabethton @ Greeneville- The Rivalry Continues!

CaliLB

Watching some of BVD playbacks recently. He's looking good. He all but abandoned the devils except for wearing that made up title town baseball cap. Talk about a letterman's jacket. Wearing a home made title town cap definitely takes the Cake. Let's see if is wearing that say in late December. That is so funny. Next time he has a segment about the Devils and Mavs and I know ahead I may just call in about that hat. Too funny BVD

8 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Watching some of BVD playbacks recently. He's looking good. He all but abandoned the devils except for wearing that made up title town baseball cap. Talk about a letterman's jacket. Wearing a home made title town cap definitely takes the Cake. Let's see if is wearing that say in late December. That is so funny. Next time he has a segment about the Devils and Mavs and I know ahead I may just call in about that hat. Too funny BVD

Mav, I enjoy you, so that’s why I always like to give you a hand up. Titletown doesn’t just represent football, but the overall high school sports program. Devil supporters thought they would win another state title in FB and they came up short. BUT they were state champs in Boys Basketball, Wrestling and Boys Track. A sign as you come into Greeneville lists all the sports and their state championships. That’s where Titletown comes from.

Edited by noonesfool
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, noonesfool said:

Mav, I enjoy you, so that’s why I always like to give you a hand up. Titletown doesn’t just represent football, but the overall high school sports program. Devil supporters thought they would win another state title in FB and they came up short. BUT they were state champs in Boys Basketball, Wrestling and Boys Track. A sign as you come into Greeneville lists all the sports and their state championships. That’s where Titletown comes from.

Haha well I still think it so funny (want get BVD upset) lol. He complains about Davey letterman jacket and Davey was all state so much like title town, it was earned. This is the time of year to take a shot at BVD. Seasons are so short and need to find a way to get him back. Love him to death. Lol

4 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Haha well I still think it so funny (want get BVD upset) lol. He complains about Davey letterman jacket and Davey was all state so much like title town, it was earned. This is the time of year to take a shot at BVD. Seasons are so short and need to find a way to get him back. Love him to death. Lol

Interesting, I was all state (mention) but never wore my letter jacket again after HS. Davy’s was a real baller and is a great coach. Personally I think it’s cool, since he is at his old school.

Edited by noonesfool

11 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I believe BVD deserves some respect especially after everything he’s going through. He’s never abandon the devils he’s just had to take a step back for his personal health. I lost what little respect I may have had for you with your comments. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

BVD come on down early and i'll treat you to Chunky Monkey! 

1 hour ago, noonesfool said:

Interesting, I was all state (mention) but never wore my letter jacket again after HS. Davy’s was a real baller and is a great coach. Personally I think it’s cool, since he is at his old school.

No one cares what you played.  Coach understand why he does it and so does the community. Nobody has it better. 

• Sad 3

41 minutes ago, olecotton said:

No one cares what you played.  Coach understand why he does it and so does the community. Nobody has it better. 

Can’t even give a Mav a compliment or be conversational. I don’t care what you think either. I guess you’re into that type of conversation. Regardless of your immature and irrational comment, I still think Coach was one of the best ballers to come out of East Tenn. He doesn’t coach a team, he leads a great program and if I had an AP vote I would have the Mavs in front of the Devils. PS I was talking to my coacht buddy Mavsinflight.

Edited by noonesfool
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DevilMan03 said:

I believe BVD deserves some respect especially after everything he’s going through. He’s never abandon the devils he’s just had to take a step back for his personal health. I lost what little respect I may have had for you with your comments. 

You have no respect for anything. BVD says he's doing much better. I watch tv cast on you tube and he's looking great. You can still have fun this time of year without all the negativity. Just calm down. Lol

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, noonesfool said:

When Davey puts that jacket on we all know it's trouble for Greeneville. Let's just put it this way, if he wears the Jacket Greeneville knows there in a dog fight. But noons something you have not noticed, me either, yet if he takes the jacket of at any point in the a game against Greeneville that's when Neil Diamond sings sweet caroline. We will get to see that this year,... finally.

• Thanks 1