H20 @ Westmoreland (Thursday)

biggest

17 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

This is a winner take all game! Both teams will lay it on the line I’m sure. By the way, if any Watertown fans want to come sit on our bleachers we will not cuff you! We never have and to my knowledge we never will. It’s not constitutional

Heard they were going play the cuff & stuff on the 60 inch Jumbotron!

On 8/27/2022 at 9:57 AM, H2Oman said:

First one to six wins… I expect Thursdays game to be much like last years.

Does anyone know if this game will be streamed? Unfortunately I will be traveling.

Idk if about streamed but if you follow 615Preps on social media we will have updates, I will be taking the highlights for this one, See ya'll Thursday!

Gonna be a tough one, but I think Westy can pull it out. Injury bug is making it's way around but that's part of the game, some of the younger guys will have to step up! I'll say this.... if we score 14 we win. Issue is, our offense is still struggling! Maybe they get it figured out this week, at least I hope! My slogan for the week is "GET THE BALL TO LAW!" 

4 minutes ago, GBO52 said:

Gonna be a tough one, but I think Westy can pull it out. Injury bug is making it's way around but that's part of the game, some of the younger guys will have to step up! I'll say this.... if we score 14 we win. Issue is, our offense is still struggling! Maybe they get it figured out this week, at least I hope! My slogan for the week is "GET THE BALL TO LAW!" 

Who law? #19?

1 minute ago, Sidelinehustler said:

Lots of “Law” talk with the Westmoreland program. Seems there was law (enforcement) in the press box in Lafayette last Friday night. Now Law on the field for Westmoreland. Who fought the law? Did the “Law” win? Will the “Law” win?!

I heard the law definitely won... I heard  post should change his name to "limp noodle" the way he folded!:lol: