H20 @ Westmoreland (Thursday)

biggest

16 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Could it be that Westmoreland isn’t a bad team after all. Our offense has struggled after the Portland game because we lost a dang good player from a fractured neck in the last minutes of the Portland game. Our D is #1 in 2a in most statistics I’ve heard. Proving Ryan Harris is better than y’all’s Hackett! 

How long  Harris  been at westy?

1 minute ago, biggest said:

How long  Harris  been at westy?

Dang near his whole life! And I mean literally. His daddy started coaching at the highschool my senior year in 1995. He was a young boy that came with him to practice everyday. He took a coordinator job at beech out of college when jaylen Hurd and the guys were down there then came back home. He puts countless hours into planning. You won’t find another one any better! Has passion for what he does as well. His daddy was the head coach when my oldest son played and before perry got the job. 

1 hour ago, MakingSense2u said:

Help me understand this post please.  Are you bad mouthing the players here you are referencing or the coaches?  Just trying to make sense is all.  

Not bad mouthing the players. Just saying if the coaches don’t believe in the players ability to perform at a certain position maybe they should swap it up. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Dang near his whole life! And I mean literally. His daddy started coaching at the highschool my senior year in 1995. He was a young boy that came with him to practice everyday. He took a coordinator job at beech out of college when jaylen Hurd and the guys were down there then came back home. He puts countless hours into planning. You won’t find another one any better! Has passion for what he does as well. His daddy was the head coach when my oldest son played and before perry got the job. 

I think Hackett and Harris both should be at the top of the list for any program looking for a head coach. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

How long has he been the d cord