H20 @ Westmoreland (Thursday)

biggest

4 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Now that Lebanon is getting better and better Watertown will go back to the Watertown I grew up to know! LOL y’all had a good run though but you got spoiled

Im glad you mentioned that. We actually woud be better off with Watertown kids that bleed purple. The ones from lebanon are here for themselves. And our coaches cater to them. 

12 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Now that Lebanon is getting better and better Watertown will go back to the Watertown I grew up to know! LOL y’all had a good run though but you got spoiled

You mean this Watertown? 

Championships
State Playoff Championships
None
State Mythical Championships

District Championships
  1971, 1976, 1979, 1985, 2018, 2019, 2020

Team Records
 Overall Record  427-331-13
 Winning Pct.  56%
 State Playoff Titles  0
 State Mythical Titles 

3 minutes ago, DealLawyer said:

You mean this Watertown? 

Championships
State Playoff Championships
None
State Mythical Championships

District Championships
  1971, 1976, 1979, 1985, 2018, 2019, 2020

Team Records
 Overall Record  427-331-13
 Winning Pct.  56%
 State Playoff Titles  0
 State Mythical Titles 

Hey man you forgot  2021 district Champs lol

13 minutes ago, RoundLickRonnie said:

Im glad you mentioned that. We actually woud be better off with Watertown kids that bleed purple. The ones from lebanon are here for themselves. And our coaches cater to them. 

Wow! And there you have it! That’s that old Watertown mentality. Classic when H20 was winning you really didn’t like it but you had to accept it because they was winning but know they are losing some and it’s the kids from Lebanon hahahahh this just keeps getting better and better. Boy this ship is getting ready to EXPLODE! 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, RoundLickRonnie said:

You always have a lot of crap to talk but when #12 was playing last week you didn’t have a problem with the Lebanon kids!! You obviously don’t know KK at all he’s a good kid and even better teammate! Ask his coaches and teammates we all have. Sounds like you have a personal issue with the football program. Maybe a Watertown kid not getting to play over a Lebanon kid? Sort that out with the coaches and leave the kids out of it coward! 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Whatshappening said:

You always have a lot of crap to talk but when #12 was playing last week you didn’t have a problem with the Lebanon kids!! You obviously don’t know KK at all he’s a good kid and even better teammate! Ask his coaches and teammates we all have. Sounds like you have a personal issue with the football program. Maybe a Watertown kid not getting to play over a Lebanon kid? Sort that out with the coaches and leave the kids out of it coward! 

I've heard nothing but good things about kk. He's an awesome kid &teammate 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, biggest said:

I've heard nothing but good things about kk. He's an awesome kid &teammate 

I’ve talked to both him and his parents they’ve all said to move him from QB and let Price or someone else they think can throw the ball do it. KK told me personally he just wants what’s best for the team and if that’s moving him he will say yes sir and do what he’s asked to do. He has already proven himself from what we’ve watched that he will sacrifice his body for his team. He even told me himself it’s not fair his receivers are not even getting to show what they can do but he’s all for himself? 

Personal issue with the program? My boy is on the team, and Ive watched these guys play since peewee. I am born and raised in Watertown and bleed purple. We just got a rb playing qb and we refuse to throw the ball. No knock on 12. Hes gritty. I'm just saying what a bunch in the community are saying behind closed doors. I knew yall would shoot the messenger.   

1 minute ago, RoundLickRonnie said:

Personal issue with the program? My boy is on the team, and Ive watched these guys play since peewee. I am born and raised in Watertown and bleed purple. We just got a rb playing qb and we refuse to throw the ball. No knock on 12. Hes gritty. I'm just saying what a bunch in the community are saying behind closed doors. I knew yall would shoot the messenger.   

The coaches refuse to call a pass play and the other RB’s are struggling to get through the line.  #12 is just bigger and stronger from what we’ve seen than the other few so they keep making him run it in hopes of yardage but he’s all for himself? Please explain so we can all understand. He doesn’t choose the plays obviously. That’s the problem people talk and have no idea what’s going on! You think The lebanon kids or any of the team is enjoying this because I doubt they are.  #12 told me at the beginning of the season he was upset he wasn’t getting to play LB where’s he’s played since peewee here in Watertown but he’s catered to? Maybe the community that has so much to say behind closed doors should come meet the players before talking trash so they can hear it from the players themselves. 

37 minutes ago, Whatshappening said:

Agreed 100%! 

2 minutes ago, Whatshappening said:

The coaches refuse to call a pass play and the other RB’s are struggling to get through the line.  #12 is just bigger and stronger from what we’ve seen than the other few so they keep making him run it in hopes of yardage but he’s all for himself? Please explain so we can all understand. He doesn’t choose the plays obviously. That’s the problem people talk and have no idea what’s going on! You think The lebanon kids or any of the team is enjoying this because I doubt they are.  #12 told me at the beginning of the season he was upset he wasn’t getting to play LB where’s he’s played since peewee here in Watertown but he’s catered to? Maybe the community that has so much to say behind closed doors should come meet the players before talking trash so they can hear it from the players themselves. 

Youre the one that went directly to 12. Weve had several lebanon kids throughout the years and have more than a few on the team now. That comment wasnt directed at him by any stretch. My son thinks alot of him. Im just saying wed be better off with watertown kids that bleed purple. I'm not off base with that statement and many in the community feel the same way. But go on an continue twisting what i said.