Meigs Vs Bledsoe

BigFoot423

Sweetwater has Improved drastically we came back and won. 

6 turnovers against Kings academy and still made it a game.

I'd say the odds are in our favor.

Chances are which ever team loses this game will likely lose against Polk and be out of the playoffs. Let that sink in.

Polk is most improved in the region and will be a handful for any team in the region imo. Loser of this game is 5th seed I'd bet on it.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Yeti said:

Chances are which ever team loses this game will likely lose against Polk and be out of the playoffs. Let that sink in.

Polk is most improved in the region and will be a handful for any team in the region imo. Loser of this game is 5th seed I'd bet on it.

Agree. The loser is in trouble. 

27 minutes ago, Yeti said:

I believe you hit the nail into someone’s coffin and couldn’t agree more. Polk has changed the region this year with Davis being back would have never thought they would be this improved. 

I believe that Meigs has the upper hand in this match up for sure. 

bledsoe struggled against a weak York team and then beat by Moore Co. 
they are looking to strike, hopefully meigs can continue the improved defense 

the key to this game will be meigs not making turnovers and having success in other areas on offense. 6-2 formation may give the QB power a fit

1 minute ago, BigFoot423 said:

I believe you hit the nail into someone’s coffin and couldn’t agree more. Polk has changed the region this year with Davis being back would have never thought they would be this improved. 

I believe that Meigs has the upper hand in this match up for sure. 

bledsoe struggled against a weak York team and then beat by Moore Co. 
they are looking to strike, hopefully meigs can continue the improved defense 

the key to this game will be meigs not making turnovers and having success in other areas on offense. 6-2 formation may give the QB power a fit

Meadows should find some room on the qb sweep. We should have success with Pendergrass and Heifner power running. Our defense is getting better every week. Looks to be a good game. If Bledsoe decides to come and not play the Covid card again. 

10 minutes ago, Tigerbomb said:

Meadows should find some room on the qb sweep. We should have success with Pendergrass and Heifner power running. Our defense is getting better every week. Looks to be a good game. If Bledsoe decides to come and not play the Covid card again. 

I believe there will be success 6-2 may make it more difficult. Power back Pendgrass and Hefiner will need to have some good blocking to be able to get up field. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BigFoot423 said:

I believe there will be success 6-2 may make it more difficult. Power back Pendgrass and Hefiner will need to have some good blocking to be able to get up field. 

Got ya. I believe these 2 guys need to tote the rock this week. Both look to be in good shape and hard to handle. No fumbling issues that I’ve seen. Don’t turn it over and we should win. 

21 minutes ago, Tigerbomb said:

Got ya. I believe these 2 guys need to tote the rock this week. Both look to be in good shape and hard to handle. No fumbling issues that I’ve seen. Don’t turn it over and we should win. 

from being at the games not sure what you are meaning no Fumbling issues?

I’m not sure that’s the only issue at meigs, looks like the QB has fumbled several snaps this season, had several close calls week 1 on ints and several this week. 

RB fumbled both weeks 

looks like there was several bad snaps on punt team 

two different players fumbled punts. 

Edited by BigFoot423