White co vs cookeville

90warrior

11 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Get the team right next time lol We played Warren County. We may not stop him but we WILL hold him better than any other team and we definitely will score more points that White Co. it’s funny how this matchup has turned into a fan base almost admitting defeat but crying out “you can’t stop our Rb”….. who cares. I could care less if he runs for 1000 yards against us. If we win the game I’ll take it. 

Oh my bad Warren County whose even worse than Wilson Central. And I’m not a fan of white county in the slightest but MJ fans always talk their crap until they take some loss and their season goes away like every year. The kid rushed for 400 against you all last year and y’all have a worse defense this year than last especially since Abner left. Congratulations y’all were on a 6 game losing streak and finally beat Hunters Lane and Warren County. Win something important first.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, middletn said:

Oh my bad Warren County whose even worse than Wilson Central. And I’m not a fan of white county in the slightest but MJ fans always talk their crap until they take some loss and their season goes away like every year. The kid rushed for 400 against you all last year and y’all have a worse defense this year than last especially since Abner left. Congratulations y’all were on a 6 game losing streak and finally beat Hunters Lane and Warren County. Win something important first.

Idc run your trap, you’re irrelevant as is your opinion. You seem infatuated with our program IMO. Warren County lost to White Co. by a point? Are you comprehending? Or did you come here with a 2021 mindset lol could care less about last season. 

20 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Idc run your trap, you’re irrelevant as is your opinion. You seem infatuated with our program IMO. Warren County lost to White Co. by a point? Are you comprehending? Or did you come here with a 2021 mindset lol could care less about last season. 

Ya and gallatin beat yaul by 9 and station camp beat gallatin by 8 and we beat them by 30. Whats yr point? Quit comparing scores! Its all about matchups! That malaki train is rolling and heading toward mt juliet! He is number 1 in the nation in rushing!

4 minutes ago, 90warrior said:

Ya and gallatin beat yaul by 9 and station camp beat gallatin by 8 and we beat them by 30. Whats yr point? Quit comparing scores! Its all about matchups! That malaki train is rolling and heading toward mt juliet! He is number 1 in the nation in rushing!

Lol this is comical. Stop our offense, we have a three rb train, plenty of other athletes that can catch the ball… and probably playing this game without our starting QB and LB… both D1 guys. We aren’t a one hit wonder, we have talent spread across the field ;)

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

7 hours ago, middletn said:

And a worse defense? Not a chance… I don’t remember holding a team to under 200 yards and 0 points. Same team that has averaged 28 points a game in their first three. I hope you stick around when we succeed. I’ll be waiting

5 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Lol this is comical. Stop our offense, we have a three rb train, plenty of other athletes that can catch the ball… and probably playing this game without our starting QB and LB… both D1 guys. We aren’t a one hit wonder, we have talent spread across the field ;)

Good for yaul! You should win. You will be favored. How bout giving us a little respect? How bout giving dowell a little respect? He is number 1 in the nation! Ask station camp bout him! That arkansas commit couldnt tackle him!

3 minutes ago, 90warrior said:

Good for yaul! You should win. You will be favored. How bout giving us a little respect? How bout giving dowell a little respect? He is number 1 in the nation! Ask station camp bout him! That arkansas commit couldnt tackle him!

No no no no buddy it doesn’t work this way, you can’t run your mouth to this extent and then admit we will win…. Lol you’re predicting a White Co. win. Stand by it. 

The Rb is good but does not WOW me. He runs straight up, poor form. He’s just quick. How about giving your Oline the credit they deserve? I bet they are sick of your fan base gloating about one kid.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

Just now, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

No no no no buddy it doesn’t work this way, you can’t run your mouth to this extent and then admit we will win…. Lol you’re predicting a White Co. win. Stand by it. 

The Rb is good but does not WOW me. He runs straight up, poor form. He’s just quick. How about giving your Oline the credit they deserve? I bet they are sick of your fan base gloating about one kid.

I have never said we will beat yaul! And our oline is awesome! Every interview malaki gives he gives them all the credit! But if we do win? Wow!

6 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Poor form? Now ur just funny dude! Keep on disrespecting him. You might just give him a little bit more fuel!

Edited by 90warrior