AE travels to Huntsville, TN to take on Scott High

Turtle

The Roadrunners will be without one of their marquee players  going into this game.  However, THE NEXT MAN UP mentality will need to be stressed in practice this week on the Hill.  I'm calling this a MUST WIN game for the Roadrunners.  AE needs to get a win under their belt and what better place would it be than at Scott.  

Scott has dodged AE the last 3 years but this year, the game will be played. NO EXCUSES!!  I'm glad they finally get to play this football game.  It should be close for the first quarter, but I think AE's speed will wear the Highlanders down.  

Thoughts on this game?

11 hours ago, harley04 said:

Scott has played 2 good teams. it is a must win and I believe AE gets win. Turtle been watching GP for 40 years and seen all the AE games. called the mud bowl lol. AE will be back. Ya'll have dominated us for the most part. :mrgreen:

The Mud Bowl was one for ages.  I wasnt there that game but heard it was a fun game to participate in hahaha.

Scott’s schedule has been pretty tough this year .  I just think AE’s speed is the key factor in this game.  AE will have to keep Scott’s passing attack under control as well.