Waverly at White House

BDP2003

On 9/11/2022 at 9:34 PM, BDP2003 said:

We didn’t stop the run well last Friday. Portland had a trio of backs that hurt us, including their running QB. Our inexperince showed some on the road in the big game. 

How many starters did White House return on both sides of ball? Any key positions still there from last year? Not knowing anything about White House this year, just going off of record/scores/opponents I’d say White House isn’t what they were last year. Waverly has a solid o line/defensive line, beast RB and some great receivers. QB is new but an athlete. I’d say our weakness is on defensive side of the ball, mainly DBs. Waverly gonna give White House all they want 

18 hours ago, Trollin said:

How many starters did White House return on both sides of ball? Any key positions still there from last year? Not knowing anything about White House this year, just going off of record/scores/opponents I’d say White House isn’t what they were last year. Waverly has a solid o line/defensive line, beast RB and some great receivers. QB is new but an athlete. I’d say our weakness is on defensive side of the ball, mainly DBs. Waverly gonna give White House all they want 

A lot of the line returned, but a lot of juniors and sophomores at the skill positions.  I think it’s gonna be a good game.  

1 hour ago, copacanobra said:

That’s what they said last year too lol

Unless you have another Harper McAffee and Blackburn, I don’t see it happening. Without Blackburn last year y’all were nothing. We will see come Friday. I know Waverly is licking their chops at another shot at White House. Real Talk 

3 hours ago, Trollin said:

Unless you have another Harper McAffee and Blackburn, I don’t see it happening. Without Blackburn last year y’all were nothing. We will see come Friday. I know Waverly is licking their chops at another shot at White House. Real Talk 

Tbh it really wasn’t even them three players. Waverly just flat out got beat last year. They got beat by White House and they beat themselves. Horrible defense, poor execution, while White House was able to execute. That being said, that’s last year and last year doesn’t matter. Waverly 42 White House 21

14 hours ago, Trollin said:

We’re pretty good upfront and we have solid backs.  Maybe not a blackburns level, but definitely good enough to win games as long as we take care of the football.  It cracks me up how cocky y’all are lol.  

47 minutes ago, copacanobra said:

We’re pretty good upfront and we have solid backs.  Maybe not a blackburns level, but definitely good enough to win games as long as we take care of the football.  It cracks me up how cocky y’all are lol.  

I think it’s going to be a close game. I’m a little worried about our LB’s against the WH offense. 

4 hours ago, copacanobra said:

Definitely not cocky. Just confident. Waverly wins this year. And let’s be honest, y’all barely got by last year. 36-34. Y’all made the plays and Waverly didn’t. Waverly had 3 open receivers who dropped TDs. Blackburn, McAffee and Harper were yalls offense. Without them or players equal to them y’all are not as good. I don’t think this game will be a blow out, but Waverly rides home with the W

15 hours ago, Anonymoustiger said:

Tbh it really wasn’t even them three players. Waverly just flat out got beat last year. They got beat by White House and they beat themselves. Horrible defense, poor execution, while White House was able to execute. That being said, that’s last year and last year doesn’t matter. Waverly 42 White House 21

True, but without them 3 it wouldn’t have even been a ball game. White House flat out made the plays and we didn’t.