Cookeville @ Warren Co.

Alumn89

I think the Cookeville offense has clearly taken steps forward over the last couple of weeks.  They've found some things that work in the passing game and even had a running back emerge that has been improving a weakness from the first 2 games.  

Clearly the defense is the big question mark for the Cavs.  

I think they can keep improving and go on the road and keep it tight against the Pioneers.    I'll take the Cavs 34-28 

1 hour ago, Alumn89 said:

I think the Cookeville offense has clearly taken steps forward over the last couple of weeks.  They've found some things that work in the passing game and even had a running back emerge that has been improving a weakness from the first 2 games.  

Clearly the defense is the big question mark for the Cavs.  

I think they can keep improving and go on the road and keep it tight against the Pioneers.    I'll take the Cavs 34-28 

Not sure if Mount Juliet is just that good or Warren Co. is the same ole same ole… either Way, based on how both of these teams played their games up until this point, I’ll take Warren Co. 27-20

10 minutes ago, 13sports said:

Probably the weakest 6A region in the state and this game may decide who is in the playoffs and who may not be.  I think it is a toss-up.  I'll guess that Cookeville wins 35-24

Hey now, leave those country boys alone…. Lol Cookeville has a decent talent pool and should be much better. However Your point is valid.

22 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Not going to get way off topic here, but I can tell you used google. MJ is near 45k and Cookeville is 35k. You looked at the 2020 population. Anyways who cares lol go win some 

Yeah those are the only reliable sources available. The 2020 census. Did you go around and count all 45k bc the United States government counted 35,000 in mount juliet. Literally the same size as Cookeville without the perks of being a university town. 

1 hour ago, RichyRich said:

Yeah those are the only reliable sources available. The 2020 census. Did you go around and count all 45k bc the United States government counted 35,000 in mount juliet. Literally the same size as Cookeville without the perks of being a university town. 

Are you able to comprehend the 2020 count was 35k….. I found a gov source online that counted 42 in 2021…. Estimation at this point would be close to 45k due to all the new housing implemented… get a brain cell before coming into this convo next time.

Just now, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Are you able to comprehend the 2020 count was 35k….. I found a gov source online that counted 42 in 2021…. Estimation at this point would be close to 45k due to all the new housing implemented… get a brain cell before coming into this convo next time.

Oh btw it’s 2022. Not sure if you’re aware

2 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Oh btw it’s 2022. Not sure if you’re aware

Yeah they didn't do a census this year. They do them every 10 years thats the only reliable source. I guarantee what your seeing includes the zip code Area meaning the surrounding areas in county.  Input data anywhere and they tell you the census Is the most reliable. And you act like Mt julliet is some big city trying to be passive aggressive or condescending  in every comment you make to anyone you got little man syndrome over the internet.  No wonder everyone acts like your a joke.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, RichyRich said:

Yeah they didn't do a census this year. They do them every 10 years thats the only reliable source. I guarantee what your seeing includes the zip code Area meaning the surrounding areas in county.  Input data anywhere and they tell you the census Is the most reliable. And you act like Mt julliet is some big city trying to be passive aggressive or condescending  in every comment you make to anyone you got little man syndrome over the internet.  No wonder everyone acts like your a joke.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/us-cities/mount-juliet-tn-population

if you’re able to read numbers that is. Mt. Juliet is not a big city, Franklin is a big city, Clarksville is a big city, Nashville is an even bigger city. Calm down, let your blood pressure cool off, relax, look in the mirror and tell yourself you’re the most important man on the planet… but for real your blood pressure is rising