Copper Pan @ Sale Creek

TheCommander

On 9/15/2022 at 5:58 PM, TheCommander said:

If only we had the kids in the stands playing this year the product would be much better.

I don’t understand? Does your Coach work in the school? Our Coach works in the school and has gained kids to play. He is liked and has made kids move. He made them a part of a brotherhood. Not all are athletes yet some are. Belonging to something is everything to a kid. We aren’t big in depth yet have plenty.

22 hours ago, Redheadstepkid said:

I don’t understand? Does your Coach work in the school? Our Coach works in the school and has gained kids to play. He is liked and has made kids move. He made them a part of a brotherhood. Not all are athletes yet some are. Belonging to something is everything to a kid. We aren’t big in depth yet have plenty.

Yes he does. He has also made kids move. I am glad your coach is liked and kids play for him. Like I have said before I commend the boys that love the game enough to play with how things are and prayers are always appreciated.