Vanishing threads

bigdawgtn

23 hours ago, RollRed said:

I wonder what bigdawgtn meant by some of these fans can make a thread disappear fast?

i keep looking at threads and go back and they disappear. I mean even if your team you support loses and you have beaten your chest for a week leave it up and eat a little crow. Thats what makes it fun. 

1 hour ago, bigdawgtn said:

i keep looking at threads and go back and they disappear. I mean even if your team you support loses and you have beaten your chest for a week leave it up and eat a little crow. Thats what makes it fun. 

The Commissioner is just to nice. He took it down because someone started a 2nd by mistake. Commissioners thread was the only one getting any traffic. And Crow is an acquired taste. If you love high school football it’s best to learn to love it. There wasn’t much chest beating in the Brentwood thread but that game should have been 7-14 Henry County. Special teams set them up with a cheap touchdown. And the missed field goal came back to bite us. Better to expose where we need help in that game tho and focus on that for region play and playoffs. 

18 minutes ago, RollRed said:

The Commissioner is just to nice. He took it down because someone started a 2nd by mistake. Commissioners thread was the only one getting any traffic. And Crow is an acquired taste. If you love high school football it’s best to learn to love it. There wasn’t much chest beating in the Brentwood thread but that game should have been 7-14 Henry County. Special teams set them up with a cheap touchdown. And the missed field goal came back to bite us. Better to expose where we need help in that game tho and focus on that for region play and playoffs. 

i honestly thought you would win that one. special teams can kill you at times

• Upvote 1