Walker Valley @ Rhea County

Rhea Co.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rhea County should pick a up a region win here and lock in  2nd place of the region. I'm gonna go with the young eagles 35-21. But be wary bc walker valley is known for upsets, they almost upset bradley central this year so they are capable i dont know if it's coaching or what.

Edited by RichyRich

2 hours ago, RichyRich said:

Rhea County should pick a up a region win here and lock in  2nd place of the region. I'm gonna go with the young eagles 35-21. But be wary bc walker valley is known for upsets, they almost upset bradley central this year so they are capable i dont know if it's coaching or what.

That’s the thing about WV, they can at least put a scare into you. Outside of last year 30-7 win , WV has been a very competitive game for Rhea. The last time WV came Evensville we had to have a fierce comeback in the the 4th to win. Coach Akins is doing a good job there. I just can’t quite put my finger on why they are so hot and cold the last two years. Some weeks they look like can play with anyone then the next they leave you scratching your head. 

11 hours ago, Fandom101 said:

Old School (Pemberton) vs. New School (Akins).. I like the Old School in this one. Not sure either make any noise in the post season.

I don't know. I believe the coach (Pemberton) has cost us 2 games this year. Not been at his best. Could he do it again?

Edited by Eagle57