AC Mavs @ Carter

Mavericksinflight

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Eli Braden for AC had a tremendous night! Wish I had seen it. I like the way AC receivers find a way to get open when QB is under pressure. Reminds me of Tyler Lockett of Seattle; he did that often for Russell Wilson and Seahawks.

Shout out Tyler Lockett oops I mean Eli Braden! 

AC had a very impressive team. They will be a very tough out. 

• Upvote 1

On 10/1/2022 at 2:50 PM, Mavericksinflight said:

Eli Braden for AC had a tremendous night! Wish I had seen it. I like the way AC receivers find a way to get open when QB is under pressure. Reminds me of Tyler Lockett of Seattle; he did that often for Russell Wilson and Seahawks.

Shout out Tyler Lockett oops I mean Eli Braden! 

MiF, if AC doesn’t win it this year, I am afraid it will not happen in your lifetime. And with the amount of rhetoric you spew about the MAVS, it better happen. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Fandom101 said:

MiF, if AC doesn’t win it this year, I am afraid it will not happen in your lifetime. And with the amount of rhetoric you spew about the MAVS, it better happen. 

Don't shoot me for being a big fan. If you shoot every big loud mouth fan on here like me wouldn't be much of a conversation board. Haha But your right they better win this year! But heck if not this year maybe next. But I will be waiting. Lol 

3 hours ago, Fandom101 said:

If the Mavs don't win this year against whom ever Betsy or Greeneville. I will come on here congratulate the East Tennessee winner wish them to win the state, slaughter another crow for Thanksgiving dinner and live to fight another Battle.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, FormerMav said:

Nah, just hate the entitled and insecure fans we have. "But give me my respect waaaahhhhh" . It makes us all look bad. 

Also our AD ... I'm pretty sure GT would cover up murder charges if it meant winning football games. Most of us know what he had covered up this year.  It's no secret.  

He doesn't care about other sports, he especially doesnt care about girls sports. 

Nikki Ansosike got an inside look at how he operates and took off. 

Bottom line,  some of us have integrity and want to win the correct way. You obviously don't.  

Dude your saying I don't?