AC Mavs @ Carter

Mavericksinflight

3 hours ago, Moogitonover said:

They lost so us and they tried to say stuff like this its how Powell is. We will be ready for Carter with another tough week of practice. Guys are feeling the vibe in the school. 

This is my Dream Team and we have everything it takes to Win a state championship. As I have learned Playoffs are like night and day when it comes to competition. Teams play like they have never played before. It brings out the best in any team. Teams like Greeneville and Betsy pull deep and play like they never ever been beat. Playoffs is a fresh start at 0 wins 0 loses. Win or go home. Mavs need to be ready if they are going to see this to the end and come home With there 1st ever State Championship and Golden Egg!

16 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

This is my Dream Team and we have everything it takes to Win a state championship. As I have learned Playoffs are like night and day when it comes to competition. Teams play like they have never played before. It brings out the best in any team. Teams like Greeneville and Betsy pull deep and play like they never ever been beat. Playoffs is a fresh start at 0 wins 0 loses. Win or go home. Mavs need to be ready if they are going to see this to the end and come home With there 1st ever State Championship and Golden Egg!

Love this team and love our guys. 

21 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Knox News is predicting big upset for Carter on Friday night! Oh No they know something I don't. I believe they think our secondary can't stop the area leading QB passing. Well I not sure our Defensive line rush will even allow him to get the ball off enough for an upset. 

Here we go! 

Knox News needs to leave the Sports writing to 5starpreps for this area.  They have been horrible with their picks all year like they don't even keep up or watch teams before making a prediction.  Ex last week they predicted Fulton to beat Bearden by 7, Bearden won (43-14).  Picked Central to win 52-7 against HV (Central won but it was 17-14).  They have the Greeneville vs Seymour prediction at 35-14 this week when Heritage just beat Seymour 55-0 last week.  They wouldn't know football if one hit them in the face!!!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Knox News needs to leave the Sports writing to 5starpreps for this area.  They have been horrible with their picks all year like they don't even keep up or watch teams before making a prediction.  Ex last week they predicted Fulton to beat Bearden by 7, Bearden won (43-14).  Picked Central to win 52-7 against HV (Central won but it was 17-14).  They have the Greeneville vs Seymour prediction at 35-14 this week when Heritage just beat Seymour 55-0 last week.  They wouldn't know football if one hit them in the face!!!

Haha yeah I agree. They either don't put an effort into it, of which I hope, because if they believe there predictions then they have no idea about high school football. :roflolk:

Haha yeah I agree. They either don't put an effort into it, of which I hope, because if they believe there predictions then they have no idea about high school football. :roflolk:

The beast is back tonight these haters better recognize.