Tullahoma Travels to Greenbrier

PercyPeabody

Greenbrier beat LC 22-0

Lawrence Co beat Tullahoma 14-10.

If Tullahoma beats Greenbrier, I wonder how all the tiebreakers work if all three teams have 4 region wins???

Greenbrier could lose to Tullahoma and Marshall Co resulting in 4 region wins.

Lawrence Co should beat Hillwood and could lose to Creek Wood resulting in 4 region wins.

Tullahoma could win over Greenbrier and Glencliff resulting in 4 region wins. 

Greenbrier 28, Tullahoma 14

poor Tullahoma gonna be thrusted back in 5A, probably with the same team that impeded their playoff runs each time and knocked them out of the playoffs each time

Greenbrier makes great Ice Cream BTW

Greenbrier gonna be a dangerous team in playoffs

I like Tullahoma but 5A gonna be stiff competition, not to mention their playoff achilles heel Nolensville is there too, the team that knocked Tullahoma out of the playoffs each time

Should be a good game. Against Creek Wood Greenbrier was down both starting offensive tackles (one due to injury one due to ejection the previous game). Both of those players are also starters on D-Line and both were back last week vs. Pearl. They were big losses in the Creek Wood game.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, PercyPeabody said:

Greenbrier beat LC 22-0

Lawrence Co beat Tullahoma 14-10.

If Tullahoma beats Greenbrier, I wonder how all the tiebreakers work if all three teams have 4 region wins???

Greenbrier could lose to Tullahoma and Marshall Co resulting in 4 region wins.

Lawrence Co should beat Hillwood and could lose to Creek Wood resulting in 4 region wins.

Tullahoma could win over Greenbrier and Glencliff resulting in 4 region wins. 

If my math is correct a 3 way tie gets Lawrence County in via overall record. In that scenario no one team would have beaten both others and second tiebreaker should be overall record. 

3 minutes ago, Bobcat63 said:

At this point....I wouldn't count anything out in this crazy region.

It has been crazy indeed. So if I'm looking at the tie breakers correctly, Greenbrier beating Tullahoma would get them in. The most region wins that LC can accumulate is 5. If Greenbrier beats Tullahoma, they would have five and own the head to head tie breaker over LC. 

1 hour ago, PercyPeabody said:

It has been crazy indeed. So if I'm looking at the tie breakers correctly, Greenbrier beating Tullahoma would get them in. The most region wins that LC can accumulate is 5. If Greenbrier beats Tullahoma, they would have five and own the head to head tie breaker over LC. 

Correct. Greenbrier has the most clear-cut path. Win one of the last two and they are in. Oddly Greenbrier has the potential to finish as high as second and as low as 5th.  All this is assuming I didn’t miss anything when I put it all together the other day (which is at times asking a lot). 

8 hours ago, Bobcat63 said:

Correct. Greenbrier has the most clear-cut path. Win one of the last two and they are in. Oddly Greenbrier has the potential to finish as high as second and as low as 5th.  All this is assuming I didn’t miss anything when I put it all together the other day (which is at times asking a lot). 

I believe you are correct. In the last two weeks of the season, you could go from finishing second to not even making the playoffs at all! Gotta love high school football. Best of luck to y'all.