Mcminn Central Chargers vs Rockwood Tigers

RichyRich

After centrals last showing against loudon it kinda has me nervous about this game tommorow. I think if central comes out to play like they had every game before they got blew out by loudon. I'd think they'd win, but now it's kind of a shake up for me.  I wish the boys in blue the best 

Chargers 27

Tigers      21

Brainerd beating  Loudon was the worst thing that could have happened to Central.  Hopefully they now understand they are not good enough to overlook anybody.  With that being said Rockwood has two stud running backs so Central will need to have their act together.  This one has me worried. Could be trap game going into next week.  Just because my blood runs blue Central 31 Rockwood 27.   

Edited by THE89Charger

3 hours ago, THE89Charger said:

Brainerd beating  Loudon was the worst thing that could have happened to Central.  Hopefully they now understand they are not good enough to overlook anybody.  With that being said Rockwood has two stud running backs so Central will need to have their act together.  This one has me worried. Could be trap game going into next week.  Just because my blood runs blue Central 31 Rockwood 27.   

Hopefully this senior class will push through on Senior night.

I know very little about Rockwood (mostly from what Dadof2 has shared) other than their blowout loss to Sweetwater. 
I think Central's seniors will want to redeem themselves for their previous home game, a humbling Region loss to Loudon. Rockwood isn't a Region game, but I'm sure Central's Seniors will want to make their last regular season (and maybe last) home game a memorable one. 

10 hours ago, blitzinbuc said:

I know very little about Rockwood (mostly from what Dadof2 has shared) other than their blowout loss to Sweetwater. 
I think Central's seniors will want to redeem themselves for their previous home game, a humbling Region loss to Loudon. Rockwood isn't a Region game, but I'm sure Central's Seniors will want to make their last regular season (and maybe last) home game a memorable one. 

My wife gets mad at me all the time because I’m right all the time lol.