East Tennessee 4A Districts 1-4 Any changes ?

Dridge1025

On 10/21/2022 at 9:15 AM, Dridge1025 said:

I know district 1 is losing a team so that leaves district 1 and 2 with both 4 teams, anybody think there will be Other changes in these districts ? 

I bet District 3 picks Halls back up and Knox West moves back to District 4 so that both leagues have 6 teams.  Region 3 (District 5 and 6) are an odd match.  Chattanooga area paired up with Shelbyville, Warren County, Lincoln County, and Coffee County.  

Looks like District 1 would have Boone, DB, Science Hill, and West Ridge while District 2 would have Mo East, Mo West, Jeff County, and Sevier County.  It would make sense to re-do all of the Districts to split the 28 East TN teams evenly into 4 districts of 7 teams, but not likely based on the current 16 district and 8 region system

4 hours ago, TribalEmpire said:

David Crockett is moving down to 3A in basketball, so that at the moment would leave only four teams in 1-4A.  Hearing the possibility of Jeff County and the two Morristowns possibly going District 1 though.  But if that's the case that wouldn't leave but Sevier County in 2-4A would it?

Yeah that would spread that district out with a lot of trips over an hour  that would be a lot of travel , and yeah so I guess they would have to completely re configure district 2 bc if it not mistaken they can’t just get rid of a district without it messing the rest of them up correct ? Has to be an even number of districts and regions across the state ?

Edited by Dridge1025

1 hour ago, Heisenberg said:

Looks like District 1 would have Boone, DB, Science Hill, and West Ridge while District 2 would have Mo East, Mo West, Jeff County, and Sevier County.  It would make sense to re-do all of the Districts to split the 28 East TN teams evenly into 4 districts of 7 teams, but not likely based on the current 16 district and 8 region system

Yeah this is the same setup as last year for 1&2 minus David Crockett. you would think they would just keep it as is .

• 2 weeks later...