Smith Co doubters

Fan66

1 hour ago, urmama57 said:

we will play maplewood next week cuz sycamore and fairview both suck and play in a soft district what number is your nephew anyway

Keep Fairview out your mouth til next week moron. I bet your that idiot with the train horn. You better get good use out of it this week because you'll have to go back to blowing something else for the next 9 months. In the meantime keep thinking that same Fairview team that came to Carthage last November is the same one that's coming next Friday! 

Smith Co. has respect from Fairview and nobody here doubts them. I think we are 1-1 lifetime in football, both times at Carthage. Yall won fair and square last year. We had a rash of injuries happen the last 3 weeks of the regular season last year to team captains. They're all back now. Better not sleep on Waverly either. They have played weak competition but I assure you they are for real. This isn't a year where the top seed in region 5 cakewalks to the semifinals. 

You heard it here first.  Go Jackets!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Swarm said:

Keep Fairview out your mouth til next week moron. I bet your that idiot with the train horn. You better get good use out of it this week because you'll have to go back to blowing something else for the next 9 months. In the meantime keep thinking that same Fairview team that came to Carthage last November is the same one that's coming next Friday! 

I aint got no horns but ill give you something to yell about and last year we couldnt even throw the ball and we still crushed fairview you better tell your kids this aint flag football and we gonna do it again if yall even beat maplewood boy 

51 minutes ago, urmama57 said:

I aint got no horns but ill give you something to yell about and last year we couldnt even throw the ball and we still crushed fairview you better tell your kids this aint flag football and we gonna do it again if yall even beat maplewood boy 

Beat Sycamore then we'll talk big boy. I realize yall haven't been relevant since Barack Obama was in his first term and you're very excited but you can hang on for 2 more days surely. Ain't nobody around here losing sleep over AlGoreville and dueling banjos I can assure you. 

30 minutes ago, Swarm said:

Beat Sycamore then we'll talk big boy. I realize yall haven't been relevant since Barack Obama was in his first term and you're very excited but you can hang on for 2 more days surely. Ain't nobody around here losing sleep over AlGoreville and dueling banjos I can assure you. 

There just ain't nothing like a Fairyview chest thumper with a claim to fame is being the Stepchild of Williamson County.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Swarm said:

I hope y’all win now so I can smack your teeth down your throat next week then you can go watch the real teams that your county cares about