Smith Co doubters

Fan66

21 minutes ago, Reynard said:

There just ain't nothing like a Fairyview chest thumper with a claim to fame is being the Stepchild of Williamson County.

Chest thumper? Apparently you're a moron too... Not surprising to be honest considering the sample size. 

You can bask in the limelight of your claim to fame of giving us all AL Gore. Frankly I'd rather be the Stepchild of the north end of a southbound rat. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, urmama57 said:

I hope y’all win now so I can smack your teeth down your throat next week then you can go watch the real teams that your county cares about 

The only thing you're going to be smacking is that monkey loser! Haha :lol:

Edited by Swarm
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Swarm said:

Chest thumper? Apparently you're a moron too... Not surprising to be honest considering the sample size. 

You can bask in the limelight of your claim to fame of giving us all AL Gore. Frankly I'd rather be the Stepchild of the north end of a southbound rat. 

I don't think you have to "rather" anymore. 

11 minutes ago, Reynard said:

I don't think you have to "rather" anymore. 

Nobody around here cares what you think. 

It's as insignificant as you equating property values to a football game. Btw, do you really want to go there??

Just go back to being a disgruntled, old nothing and continue being a net zero to the quality of the conversation. 

Edited by Swarm

49 minutes ago, urmama57 said:

they dont care about fairview cuz they dont even count as being one of them schools they a bunch of poor kid wannabes 

Yeah we're struggling. Please send donations to gofunddeeznutz.com.

You should suspend yourself from this conversation now. 

1 hour ago, Swarm said:

Yeah we're struggling. Please send donations to gofunddeeznutz.com.

You should suspend yourself from this conversation now. 

Im gonna send you a donation because you need to grow a set to get on my level boy I hope you bring it tomorrow night cuz next week is gonna be your turn fairview sucks and your boy is probably soft like his old man 

2 minutes ago, urmama57 said:

Im gonna send you a donation because you need to grow a set to get on my level boy I hope you bring it tomorrow night cuz next week is gonna be your turn fairview sucks and your boy is probably soft like his old man 

Man I'm super impressed. That's one of the longest run on sentences I've ever read. I'm sure Smith County is very proud!