Harpeth @ Westmoreland

GBO52

1 hour ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Livingston academy in around 2005 or so went 5-5 regular season and wound up winning the state! I’m hoping for similar results. I love these seniors. Been around them since they were 2nd grade players. I know the love they have for the game and for each other. My recommendation this week is to make sure you know your assignment. That starts today! If you don’t know your assignment ask a coach to make sure you know. I have faith that we have the talent to win out if we know our assignments and execute. I also know nobody will force you to know them. You gotta take and make sure yourself! 

Good post Postman. Can we get this posted over at the field house bulletin board? 

1 hour ago, GBO52 said:

Did you coach last night???? You gotta be the reason we won!!!! 

The line play was one of the best performances it’s been all year too, what did you 

Congrats to West! I watched it on tv and looked like the players had a good time. Always nice to WIN!

Line did better, but they didn't have a challenge infront of them.  The ends were blocking better than they have all year, nice to see players in that weren't afraid to do some good blocking. #20 makes me smile when he gets in the game (he plays ball like players did back in the day)  boy on a mission to put a hurtin on somebody.  Along with #19 he little but looks like lightnin in a bottle. Both run hard, hit a hole, and fight for every inch when they touch the ball.  I'm just sayin what needs to be corrected for the boys to win. Shouldn't make nobody upset. It's laughable to me somebody wanna get mad over someone saying what needs to be done to get better. Im gonna say you young by the way you offended by truth. Truth makes people better and helps us be better if we smart enough to listen to it. West is still sloppy on offense and that's the Truth. Coaches need to fix it plain and simple. 

7 hours ago, Whodat1 said:

Congrats to West! I watched it on tv and looked like the players had a good time. Always nice to WIN!

Line did better, but they didn't have a challenge infront of them.  The ends were blocking better than they have all year, nice to see players in that weren't afraid to do some good blocking. #20 makes me smile when he gets in the game (he plays ball like players did back in the day)  boy on a mission to put a hurtin on somebody.  Along with #19 he little but looks like lightnin in a bottle. Both run hard, hit a hole, and fight for every inch when they touch the ball.  I'm just sayin what needs to be corrected for the boys to win. Shouldn't make nobody upset. It's laughable to me somebody wanna get mad over someone saying what needs to be done to get better. Im gonna say you young by the way you offended by truth. Truth makes people better and helps us be better if we smart enough to listen to it. West is still sloppy on offense and that's the Truth. Coaches need to fix it plain and simple. 

Now we got some common ground. I’m with you on all that except the offended part! 

I don’t have a dog in the fight to be offended. I got a one year old daughter and that’s it for now, I just like high school sports especially Westmoreland sports. I’m just giving my opinion, no offense here.