Meigs @ Westmoreland playoffs 1st round 2022

Yeti

6 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Just watched the Meigs Tyner game. Meigs moved the ball somewhat consistently but turned it over too much. The bad snap really killed any momentum on a good looking drive they had going 

Tyner outgained Meigs County 351-128, allowing just 3.1 yards per play, holding the Tigers to gains of 2 or fewer yards on 22 of 42 snaps and forcing two turnovers. Westmoreland should be in the drivers seat we cant stop the run at all

31 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Does Tyner go under center much? On a rainy night I love playing a team that only shot gun snaps it

If hoping for rain and how physical westmoreland is going to be is all people have then they might be in trouble.  

Edited by Rams6750

24 minutes ago, Rams6750 said:

Tyner outgained Meigs County 351-128, allowing just 3.1 yards per play, holding the Tigers to gains of 2 or fewer yards on 22 of 42 snaps and forcing two turnovers. Westmoreland should be in the drivers seat we cant stop the run at all

If my math is correct 3.1 times 4 downs would be 12.4 yards per sequence. That’s a first down every time right?

Edited by Mr. Postman1

4 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

If my math is correct 3.1 times 4 downs would be 12.4 yards per sequence. That’s a first down every time right?

Yea everytime meigs had the ball they just ran all over us couldnt stop them too physical we withered  

Edited by Rams6750

2 minutes ago, Rams6750 said:

The rams cant handle a team that runs the ball all the time. We should just fold up now theres no hope cause everyone has ran all over us all season long 

We’ll, enough about football. Let’s talk about the important stuff. Will y’all have those fish sandwiches ready to eat down there this season and also is Boulden still y’all’s announcer? He’s a great guy

21 minutes ago, Rams6750 said:

The rams cant handle a team that runs the ball all the time. Westmoreland is just to physical and hit too hard We should just fold up now theres no hope cause everyone has ran all over us all season long and we cant stop it

grate point

my them their indians wheel run all over yall

it wheel bee a long ride home from cross planes four you 

worry about them their eaguls first though