Tyner welcomes TC

ReallyREAL

2 hours ago, JACKET316 said:

A false prophet calling someone else a false prophet? That's comedy. Does your 6th grade son know that his father spends his spare time on CoachT criticizing and ridiculing other adults and even some kids? Behind your little computer screen at that ;) 

If you tell your little girl you do the same thing, I will tell my son.  I know everything there is to know about you mate!  See, I'm a friend of a friend of a friend who is friends with your little construction working buddy.   Have fun at practice this afternoon.  

On 11/9/2022 at 12:26 PM, TheGhostOfTheGhost said:

I had to do some research, but I finally have you nailed down.  Was the Radio Assistant for TC and seen the writing on the wall.  Left, but stated "he hopes to be back one day."  I'm assuming one day will be when the Jacket's are good again?  Fair Weather Radio Fella is what I should call you!  JohnCena3:16 was correct about you.  

Said radio fella has dreamed since he was little bitty to coach at Trousdale County, that dream hasn’t changed bud, granted that I’m a late bloomer and have 2 years left, but I took time away from radio for personal reasons, one of those is focusing more on school work so I can finish school quicker, the other reasons I stepped away had nothing to do with any of those kids/parents or the success we would or would not have. Just a normal dude chasing a dream.

8 hours ago, JACKET316 said:

:roflol:Yessir, will do!!:roflol: If you know me that well, then you have me fooled.. I'm impressed. LOL  

Impressed??? Don’t set your standards so low. We played for the same team once upon a time. I’ll keep you on your toes and thinking. We may have watched a Nascar race or two back in the day together. But for now, I’m about to get on these sticks! 

20 hours ago, TheGhostOfTheGhost said:

If you tell your little girl you do the same thing, I will tell my son.  I know everything there is to know about you mate!  See, I'm a friend of a friend of a friend who is friends with your little construction working buddy.   Have fun at practice this afternoon.  

Look, honestly I don't care who you are.  But Jacket3:16 and the construction worker both think I'm you.  I just ask that y'all make up and meet one Friday night and identify yourselves to one another.   This is becoming like a show my grand mother use to watch right between the Price is Right and The Talk of The Town.  

1 minute ago, DansbyGilmore said:

Look, honestly I don't care who you are.  But Jacket3:16 and the construction worker both think I'm you.  I just ask that y'all make up and meet one Friday night and identify yourselves to one another.   This is becoming like a show my grand mother use to watch right between the Price is Right and The Talk of The Town.  

He doesn't need to know who I am.  Is his mom still married to that little fella?  I also think I have a good idea who you are as well.  Did you use to live in Riddleton?