Rnd. 1 Riverdale at Lebanon

ttitan27

Been a while since I have been on here. I was extremely mad at halftime. We didn't look prepared or that we even wanted to play tonight. 
I was extremely happy in the second half. The team didn't quit they fixed a bunch of stuff!  Got themselves in a position to win unfortunately a bobbled snap on the extra point  and then on the second OT we didn't make the play. My RIVERDALE glasses thought there was clearly pass interference in the end zone but that is me being a homer. Would love to see the replay though. GO WARRIORS 

1 hour ago, riverdaleman said:

Been a while since I have been on here. I was extremely mad at halftime. We didn't look prepared or that we even wanted to play tonight. 
I was extremely happy in the second half. The team didn't quit they fixed a bunch of stuff!  Got themselves in a position to win unfortunately a bobbled snap on the extra point  and then on the second OT we didn't make the play. My RIVERDALE glasses thought there was clearly pass interference in the end zone but that is me being a homer. Would love to see the replay though. GO WARRIORS