Mr Football Semifinalist 1A

Doc931

18 minutes ago, BBRaider said:

1st I was simply asked my opinion on who I though got in that shouldn't over #6 and I gave it 

A Fayetteville fan then brought it upon himself to belittle my guy so you bet ima bring it back I am that petty 100% I AINT THE ONE. I'll tell it to your straight and not sugar coat anything you act like these are 9-10 yr old kids  

Yall can all sit in a circle hold hands a sing cume-by-yay all ya want When I see BS im continue to call it out.

Do you talk this same talk in person or for social media for clout?

Congratulations to all nominated for Mr. Football. I’m partial but my vote,if I had one,would have went to Clay County’s Joseph Marcom. 101 carries for 1044 yards and 17 touchdowns this year on a team that spreads the ball around. 

Edited by Dog13

19 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Smh.

Show me that rule.  I'd like to read it myself. 

Soon as i saw the nominations I figured someone in Moore Co would be butt hurt. This thread is like poking a hornets nest on the square in Lynchburg. Yes White is probably the best player at MC in a decade. I’ve actually only seen one of the kids on the list play. I trust the coaches and sportswriters state wide who watch these kids for a living. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Soon as i saw the nominations I figured someone in Moore Co would be butt hurt. This thread is like poking a hornets nest on the square in Lynchburg. Yes White is probably the best player at MC in a decade. I’ve actually only seen one of the kids on the list play. I trust the coaches and sportswriters state wide who watch these kids for a living. 

All the kids on this list are deserving. There’s always going to be someone left out. In 2020 Fayetteville didn’t have one player on the list and beat every player that was up for Mr.football then jackson got state championship mvp.

8 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

I think some on the square in Lynchburg have been suffering from chrysophobia & melanophobia since 1999.

Here’s the thing though, when you take a player who has not ever played that position before and then goes and puts up the stats that he has and then those stats that he has put up are double what some the finalists stats are then makes you wonder. Sounds like they took the top 4 teams and picked one from each team