Mr Football Semifinalist 1A

Doc931

19 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Tominson doesn't need any stats.  He literally jumps off the charts watching him warmup.  I asked about his stats weeks back thinking he could be a semifinalist.  But was told by a couple Fayetteville folks he most likely wouldn't make the cut because of the position he plays.

I'm surprised he's on the list,  but not surprised if that makes any sense.

So we essentially nominating kids based off recruiting stars now?!? Come On that ain’t it 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BBRaider said:

So we essentially nominating kids based off recruiting stars now?!? Come On that ain’t it 

Read the qualifications.  It is more than a stat award. 

It happens every year.  Someone gets left off & some folks get bent.

Some will call it an East bias thingy.

Was your guy deserving. Yes! 

So were the others.  

20 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Read the qualifications.  It is more than a stat award. 

It happens every year.  Someone gets left off & some folks get bent.

Some will call it an East bias thingy.

Was your guy deserving. Yes! 

So were the others.  

If your nominating a kid because the way he looks In warmups your Press Card should be revoked.

This is nothing short of and inept and lazy attempt from the states sports media these kids deserve better 

1 minute ago, BBRaider said:

If your nominating a kid because the way he looks In warmups your Press Card should be revoked.

This is nothing short of and inept and lazy attempt from the states sports media these kids deserve better 

ST doesn’t nominate. He is just a fan. Take a chill pill. This ain’t the first time nor the last time someone gets left off list that deserves to be there. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

ST doesn’t nominate. He is just a fan. Take a chill pill. This ain’t the first time nor the last time someone gets left off list that deserves to be there. 

“Tominson doesn't need any stats.  He literally jumps off the charts watching him warmup.” 

this is the dumbest justification for a player being nominated I’ve ever seen

Edited by BBRaider

14 minutes ago, BBRaider said:

5 minutes ago, BBRaider said:

“Tominson doesn't need any stats.  He literally jumps off the charts watching him warmup.” 

this is the dumbest justification for a player being nominated I’ve ever seen

Take it however you like.

I don't nominate,  and I don't vote.

I was there at yalls region game at Fayetteville. 

I gave yall & your QB props.  During and after that game.

I've said your guy is deserving.  As much as anyone in the list.  What more can I say?

Besides all that, you were also at that game.  You were in awe of Mr Tominson as much as anyone.   During warmups, and even during,  when the game turned a bit on his huge interception.  

• Like 1