Mr Football Semifinalist 1A

Doc931

5 minutes ago, jtm52k said:

Which of the other three are you saying is undeserving?

#1 would be Wellington admittedly I don’t have his stats can’t find them anywhere but optics shows you and your team got dragged twice no matter the competition you probably shouldn’t be over someone else 

#2 would be Tominson he probably wasnt even going to win MVP of his own Region. It’s like there isn’t a literal game you can watch between 2 players and one clearly stands out above the other! ( now that Mr Football is out I’m sure the region will save face and flip their mvp)

12 minutes ago, BBRaider said:

#1 would be Wellington admittedly I don’t have his stats can’t find them anywhere but optics shows you and your team got dragged twice no matter the competition you probably shouldn’t be over someone else 

#2 would be Tominson he probably wasnt even going to win MVP of his own Region. It’s like there isn’t a literal game you can watch between 2 players and one clearly stands out above the other! ( now that Mr Football is out I’m sure the region will save face and flip their mvp)

You know the rules. They have to make a sp kid a semifinalist at least. .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MarionMadness said:

Why is my main man Sam not on the 2A list? This kiddo is easily one of the top players in 2A. This is a no brainer for him to be included here. The voters have let us down on him not being nominated. Congratulations to all of the kiddos on all the lists, but Sam Pickett should be on the 2A list. Taye was fast, but this kiddo is just as fast and only a sophomore. It is a crying shame that he wasn't recognized as one the best players in the state. Good luck to all these kiddos that are represented here though. As always it is a great day to be a warrior.

He will be next year in 1A. :thumb:

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, BBRaider said:

1795 yards passing with 27 TD's

459 yards rushing with 8 TD's.

He is definitely deserving.

3 minutes ago, BBRaider said:

White 

1516 yds passing with 15 TD’s

1027 yds rushing with 23 TD’s 

NEXT!!

Didn't say your QB wasn't deserving. He is a great player. You singled out our guy, so I gave you the stats. Combine the yards and TD's, not a huge difference.

Edited by piratetom

33 minutes ago, BBRaider said:

I've seen Wellington and your guy White. 

Both are team leaders.

I believe our guy is the better QB.

White seems to be a tougher runner.

Our guy is deserving. 

Yours would have been as well.

38 minutes ago, BBRaider said:

Tominson doesn't need any stats.  He literally jumps off the charts watching him warmup.  I asked about his stats weeks back thinking he could be a semifinalist.  But was told by a couple Fayetteville folks he most likely wouldn't make the cut because of the position he plays.

I'm surprised he's on the list,  but not surprised if that makes any sense.

21 minutes ago, piratetom said:

Didn't say your QB wasn't deserving. He is a great player. You singled out our guy, so I gave you the stats. Combine the yards and TD's, not a huge difference.

300 yd and 3 td difference is a whole game for some 

I didn’t even include the 800+ return yards and TD’s

Edited by BBRaider