Coffee's hot, are the Blaze Hotter?

Blaze45

7 hours ago, Blaze45 said:

Blackman had their worst performance tonight. It didn't help that the starting QB did not practice this week and was not sure he would play at all. That said he got less than 40% of the snaps tonight. Lucky to live on and fight another day. Go Blaze!

From not making the playoffs to 10-2 in the quarters.. big season for Blackman 

5 minutes ago, DawgsPBS said:

From not making the playoffs to 10-2 in the quarters.. big season for Blackman 

Don't get me wrong at all.. I have been following the team for 16 seasons now, and made every game but 4 games in that period. The fumble by 13 was not even close....He was down and the side judge said he was down, when the back judge ruled fumble. he wasn't even in position to see when the player was down. I am probably without question the biggest  Blackman homer on this website, and I am so proud of the progress and transformation Tygard has made. My comment was really more in line with how the team played and performed tonight. They were flat from the beginning of the game  and didn't really start clicking on all cylinders until the mid 3rd- 4th qtr. No matter what happens this is my team, my community. 

2 hours ago, Blaze45 said:

Don't get me wrong at all.. I have been following the team for 16 seasons now, and made every game but 4 games in that period. The fumble by 13 was not even close....He was down and the side judge said he was down, when the back judge ruled fumble. he wasn't even in position to see when the player was down. I am probably without question the biggest  Blackman homer on this website, and I am so proud of the progress and transformation Tygard has made. My comment was really more in line with how the team played and performed tonight. They were flat from the beginning of the game  and didn't really start clicking on all cylinders until the mid 3rd- 4th qtr. No matter what happens this is my team, my community. 

Agree 100%! 

On 11/14/2022 at 8:01 AM, Raider1234 said:

Good season BM , tough its over after this week, looking at stats Friday must of been fun to watch.

Gotta play the game first. Sometimes the team that is totally out matched on paper shows heart and makes it a game. You should be familiar with that the past few weeks.