Region 5 4a New Region

FBfan26

Region 5

Creek Wood High School (Charlotte, TN)

Greenbrier High School (Greenbrier, TN)

Marshall Co. High School (Lewisburg, TN)

Montgomery Central High School (Cunningham, TN)

Pearl Cohn High School (Nashville, TN)

Station Camp High School (Gallatin, TN)

White House High School (White House, TN)

Whites Creek High School (Whites Creek, TN)

Pearl has to be the class in the region. Some long bus rides for some teams in the region as well. Whites Creek will struggle year in and year out IMO to compete with these teams. Good to see WH/GB back as a region rival; BDP has had some good matchups with CW and MC when they were in the same region a few years back. Going to be interesting. 

14 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Region 5

Creek Wood High School (Charlotte, TN)

Greenbrier High School (Greenbrier, TN)

Marshall Co. High School (Lewisburg, TN)

Montgomery Central High School (Cunningham, TN)

Pearl Cohn High School (Nashville, TN)

Station Camp High School (Gallatin, TN)

White House High School (White House, TN)

Whites Creek High School (Whites Creek, TN)

Going to be a fun two years watching Station Camp and Pearl go at it. Just like the old days. Marshall County is going to be doing some travel that's for sure. I'll be interested to see Station Camp playing schools more their size. They are one of the largest 4A schools but have been in 5A the past two years playing 6A teams. Impressed with their rebuild and what Alexander has done. 

2 hours ago, middletn said:

Going to be a fun two years watching Station Camp and Pearl go at it. Just like the old days. Marshall County is going to be doing some travel that's for sure. I'll be interested to see Station Camp playing schools more their size. They are one of the largest 4A schools but have been in 5A the past two years playing 6A teams. Impressed with their rebuild and what Alexander has done. 

It’s good to get a varsity game with them. Our freshman and JV basically play each other every year so the kids are familiar with each other. This also made the district more interesting along with old White House who seems to have a monster growing in 3a.

20 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

It’s good to get a varsity game with them. Our freshman and JV basically play each other every year so the kids are familiar with each other. This also made the district more interesting along with old White House who seems to have a monster growing in 3a.

I believe the last time SC and Pearl played was 2020. Played a freshman and JV game. SC's starting LB I believe grew up in the Pearl league so I'm sure that will be a great game next year.