Friendship Christian vs Nashville Christian D2-A Gold Ball Contest

Booger

NCS is a big favorite here IMO. FCS is going to have to do two things to win that I don’t know they can. First they have to run the ball well enough to keep NCS from loading up the box. I’m not sure they can do that with NCS being bigger and deeper? Second, they have to contain NCS’s QB in the pocket and nobody has been able to do it all year. Having seen FCS and NCS this year I’d be surprised if it’s within 10 points. NCS is just too much with their QB for any team in the division. NCS 42 - 14.

16 hours ago, Playerscoach said:

NCS is a big favorite here IMO. FCS is going to have to do two things to win that I don’t know they can. First they have to run the ball well enough to keep NCS from loading up the box. I’m not sure they can do that with NCS being bigger and deeper? Second, they have to contain NCS’s QB in the pocket and nobody has been able to do it all year. Having seen FCS and NCS this year I’d be surprised if it’s within 10 points. NCS is just too much with their QB for any team in the division. NCS 42 - 14.

Thanks for the hot take!

• Upvote 1

Breaks my heart.  Brothers loses a state championship.  Ever since he came to NC he has attempted to make football reign over basketball.  Couldn't stand that the basketball program was getting more attention than his football program.  So he started recruiting and whatever else to make sure that his program was on top.  He even questioned Charlie Anderson, the former basketball coach, if he was Christian enough to be a apart of the program at Nashville Christian.  You have got to be kidding.  Enough said.   

thank both teams for that contest.....Chattanooga will be lucky to get that return of a contest this weekend....and lo behold....the 2 blueblood teams give thursday a great climax...

.....good luck PUBLIX schools

Booger just sayin :thumb: 

Edited by Booger