Gibson County Pre-Christmas Tournament

RedDevil23

2 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Yep. She is that dominant of a player. No disrespect to South Fulton. They play hard and are well coached. 

Just saw the scoring by quarters. It was 25-18 at the half with her. I didn’t see her play tonight. She may have had an off night. I’ve seen her play a couple times this year. She is unbelievable. Watched GC shoot the lights out last night but I heard they struggled some the first half tonight. It happens to the best of them sometimes. 

24 minutes ago, RedDevil23 said:

Just saw the scoring by quarters. It was 25-18 at the half with her. I didn’t see her play tonight. She may have had an off night. I’ve seen her play a couple times this year. She is unbelievable. Watched GC shoot the lights out last night but I heard they struggled some the first half tonight. It happens to the best of them sometimes. 

It was close when she went out. But South Fulton may have still won. GC’s defense pitched a shutout in the third quarter tonight. Their offense struggled but man their defense picked up the slack. 

30 minutes ago, gogold said:

Good seeing you this week and congrats on the tournament Championship.  It was fun listening to your best Paul Bear Bryant impersonation.  Lol !   Good luck on the rest of the season.

Appreciate it!!! We have a lot of work to do!! Appreciate Loretto coming and playing. Enjoyed it!!

21 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Congratulations! Hopefully one of many championships y’all win this year! 

Thanks. I seen one of your coaches tonight. Same to you guys. Hope y’all win many yourself. Prayers for all to stay healthy and a Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year. Maybe we will play Tournaments on different nights. I love watching y’all play. Y’all get after it.

1 hour ago, pioneer42 said:

Appreciate it. Gibson County played a solid game tonight and South Fulton kept coming back. I like the way y’all are playing. Y’all are going to be a tough out in Single A. 

Thanks. I think they have a decent chance to make it to the Boro. Their size will probably hurt them eventually. We will see. No seniors on the team. Hopefully they’ll get a little bigger by next year. Especially my 2 girls. Good luck on the rest of your season.