District 11-AA Boys

BoardHater71

1 hour ago, Raining3s said:

East Hickman will bring back most of their starters, they showed a little improvement this past season but still have a ways to go. Kelly boy is probably their best player , he likes to drive and slash to the basket. Hickman Co. will lose one starter to graduation and they will get a boy back that missed all last season to a shoulder injury from football. Stacks is probably their best player , he does most of his scoring by driving to the basket.I saw Cheatham Co. boys play in Fairview  and I was impressed by the way they played. I don't know how many players Cheatham Co. and Harpeth losses, but I think Hickman Co. can be competitive in this district.

Cheatham is loosing 9 SRs on varsity. I don’t think they are returning anyone that got significant mins in varsity. Their JV was decent last year but they should be down. Harpeth is losing their best player and a couple shooters. But they return several guys that got a lot of mini yes. They should be competitive. My guess is Harpeth and Hickman will be the better games to watch.