A sectional upsets

cobrakid8

14 minutes ago, Justhere4myboys said:

I can verify he is just 18, drinks plain water, still lives at home and has in fact fathered no children. I think the new facial hair rule does reveal the awesome beard game he has got going on in his gene pool. Photo

I have a great beard and his put mine to shame! Hopefully no offense taken, was a good kid and a heck of a wrestler! I’m jealous I couldn’t grow a beard like that back in school! Also one of the most fun heavy’s I seen in a little while(especially since he looks like he could also wrestle at 220) he’s very quick, strong and fluid, not a ton of heavy’s that way.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

I have a great beard and his put mine to shame! Hopefully no offense taken, was a good kid and a heck of a wrestler! I’m jealous I couldn’t grow a beard like that back in school! Also one of the most fun heavy’s I seen in a little while(especially since he looks like he could also wrestle at 220) he’s very quick, strong and fluid, not a ton of heavy’s that way.

You are correct. He could wrestle 220 but it would have been a big cut after post-season football so he decided to wrestle where he was this year. He also loves to eat LOL. No offense taken and appreciate your compliment. 

Edited by Justhere4myboys