Mcminn county cherokees

RichyRich

27-7 is a really good year for around here, I watched the boys play against Lavergne last night and noticed they were pretty good fundamentally(passing, scoring off rebounds,getting and 1 points,playing their game of basketball) I'm really proud from wherever they've come from the beginning of season, we open the first round of state finals  against Memphis Overton who I don't anything about due to them being on other side of state, I hope them all the best!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RichyRich said:

27-7 is a really good year for around here, I watched the boys play against Lavergne last night and noticed they were pretty good fundamentally(passing, scoring off rebounds,getting and 1 points,playing their game of basketball) I'm really proud from wherever they've come from the beginning of season, we open the first round of state finals  against Memphis Overton who I don't anything about due to them being on other side of state, I hope them all the best!

McMinn is extremely well coached and has some kids that can shoot the lights out. Pulling for them to win it all

18 hours ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

McMinn is really good. They have some lights out shooters and play a really nice brand of ball. Fun team to watch, hope they bring back some hardware.

I haven't been able to make many games at all this year, but Watching them play lavergne,they played really gold fundamentals, they adjusted well to lavergne style of play and made them slowly down considerably which I think is what  pushed mcminn toward the victory. Something about the Cleveland and Blackman game didn't seem right to me, obviously I wasn't there but sounds like that one ref was being personal about it, don't really blame teenagers for losing their cool.

3 hours ago, RichyRich said:

I haven't been able to make many games at all this year, but Watching them play lavergne,they played really gold fundamentals, they adjusted well to lavergne style of play and made them slowly down considerably which I think is what  pushed mcminn toward the victory. Something about the Cleveland and Blackman game didn't seem right to me, obviously I wasn't there but sounds like that one ref was being personal about it, don't really blame teenagers for losing their cool.

I didn’t see the Cleveland game so I don’t really know what happened. But yeah McMinn is talented, best team I can ever remember them having. I think 4A is wide open so you never know what might happen.

Love Coach Casey. He coached a basketball academy in Athens and that’s how he came to McMinn County. He has had a very successful coaching career in Kentucky for many years. McMinn is grateful to have him and also as a part of the community. A side note I would like to say. I’ve watched many games this year and I’m hard pressed to remember a team that showed as much class as Cleveland High School showed this year on the court. That is a direct reflection on their upbringing but also from the Cleveland coaching staff

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, BrushCreek said:

Love Coach Casey. He coached a basketball academy in Athens and that’s how he came to McMinn County. He has had a very successful coaching career in Kentucky for many years. McMinn is grateful to have him and also as a part of the community. A side note I would like to say. I’ve watched many games this year and I’m hard pressed to remember a team that showed as much class as Cleveland High School showed this year on the court. That is a direct reflection on their upbringing but also from the Cleveland coaching staff

Cleveland? The same cleveland that had players cussing out officials after the game? 

18 hours ago, BrushCreek said:

Why I said that Blackman game didn't seem right Ting  up someone that is mental handicap ain't it