Memphis Douglass vs Alcoa Championship Game

Icy

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• All high school coaching postions are year to year. At least in public schools.
    • Yes in the regular season. But once Westview's young kids got the experience from the season, they only lost to Dyersburg by a field goal in the playoffs. Westview was young last year. They will be tough this year 
    • That is absolutely not the truth.  Few if any college coaches or school administrators want to be in the middle of legal proceedings if there is any way possible to avoid being caught in the middle.  With that being said I have two questions: 1.  Why would a coach remove any player from the team for using the F WORD?  Yes, I fully understand the player must be held accountable for her actions.  Maybe extra running and even a one game suspension but if every kid or coach that used improper language was kicked on the team or fired, they would have no players or coaches available to play the games. 2.  If there was truly another player or coach that witnessed this situation, and they agree with the player then by all means the coach should be held accountable for their actions.    
    • 1st round exit?        For real ?!?!?!                     Oh wait.....    are we talking band or football?
    • Assistant football staff still the same? Any replacement for Brian Beaubien? Who will be the DC? Will there be anything going on this spring with football? I go watch practice often.