Fayetteville 2023

frankman

10 hours ago, LCFayettevilleAlum said:

Will be interesting to see with both teams rebuilding but idk about upperman but the main position from city is back and that's the qb 

He is a stud. Best QB in 2A and it’s not even close. Who all has offered so far? I look fwd to watching him take a big step this year. He is a special talent. I’m just keeping it real

5 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

He is a stud. Best QB in 2A and it’s not even close. Who all has offered so far? I look fwd to watching him take a big step this year. He is a special talent. I’m just keeping it real

He has eku, central michigan, akron, and memphis. he’s only a junior so this should be a breakout year

8 hours ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Nah kinfolk my cousin played whole game for Ooltewah. That was not their backups and the same players y’all played against vs Silverdale played against South Pitt. Lol funny how much y’all hate on them. Hope y’all have a great season though. Big fan of both programs. 

Kinfolk my best friends nephew plays for Ooltewah. Better ask him again. I don't hate on South Pittsburg. I mean I just picked them to win it all. I went to SP. I have family playing at Jasper. You ain't real bright.

Edited by CoyDillard

20 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Tell your sisters mothers best friend to give you his name so I can tell Kobe to smack him in the mouth for tellin your sisters mothers best friend a lie. I’m just keeping it real

Tell you mommas sisters son to smack Jamaal in the mouth Monday morning. I bet that don't happen. Kobe will smack his own momma before he messes with Jamaal. Don't get no more real than that.

On 8/9/2023 at 5:25 PM, City223 said:

I’m pretty sure tullahoma won by a touchdown maybe. city beat fc by at least 3-4 touchdowns tho

FC 6 T 0

FC 6 T 7

FC 6 T14

FC 13  T 14

FC 13 T 17 Final.  That was the scoring sequence as I remember it.  Tullahoma's kicker was a game changer tho'.  Good form, good follow through, great leg.  But, good opportunity to get some young Tigers on the field.