Region 1-A early outlook 2023

THE KING

On 6/21/2023 at 3:33 PM, THE KING said:

Yeah I think so but we'd be lucky to hang with Crockett even if we had them 

Dropped the game to CD 34-31.  Miserable day shooting the ball.  They are tall and athletic but they couldn't hang with us at full strength.  West green is really down. They lost pretty bad to unaka.  Of course we got steam rolled by Crockett but I don't think anyone will play with them this year. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/22/2023 at 9:45 PM, THE KING said:

Dropped the game to CD 34-31.  Miserable day shooting the ball.  They are tall and athletic but they couldn't hang with us at full strength.  West green is really down. They lost pretty bad to unaka.  Of course we got steam rolled by Crockett but I don't think anyone will play with them this year. 

I got to see our freshman finally at SH. Im pretty excited about the season now. They will give us a boost. 2 of them can help out on varsity and we should have 8 new kids coming in. We have a chance to be pretty solid by the end of the year. Not world beaters but pretty solid with some depth and go 7 to 8 deep. 

On 7/14/2023 at 8:33 AM, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

I got to see our freshman finally at SH. Im pretty excited about the season now. They will give us a boost. 2 of them can help out on varsity and we should have 8 new kids coming in. We have a chance to be pretty solid by the end of the year. Not world beaters but pretty solid with some depth and go 7 to 8 deep. 

Thats great to hear.  I think you all will compete well in your district.  WG is gonna be down and C-D is decent.  We got some good news.  Izabella is cleared to play the beginning of the season.  I think Rae will hear something soon.  We'll have 2 of the 3 stars to start the season and that'll be big for us.  Our rebounding in camp was not very good and Izzy is a star at getting boards.  Rae and Makinna will get us down the floor against anyone.  

• Like 1

23 hours ago, THE KING said:

Thats great to hear.  I think you all will compete well in your district.  WG is gonna be down and C-D is decent.  We got some good news.  Izabella is cleared to play the beginning of the season.  I think Rae will hear something soon.  We'll have 2 of the 3 stars to start the season and that'll be big for us.  Our rebounding in camp was not very good and Izzy is a star at getting boards.  Rae and Makinna will get us down the floor against anyone.  

Wonderful news about Izzy and Raegan. I hope to hear the same for Sissy as well. Even without Sis I'd say you're the District favorite.  

On 7/18/2023 at 12:31 PM, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

Wonderful news about Izzy and Raegan. I hope to hear the same for Sissy as well. Even without Sis I'd say you're the District favorite.  

I think the christmas tourney is when sis will be back.  With that kind of injury,  her minutes might be limited compared to playing 4 quarters without coming out.  With the kind of depth we have now,  it shouldn't hurt us too much but we definitely need her for the district games against NG.  We are a pretty good team without the 3 but with them, we go from being a good team who had a winning season to being a state tournament team.