final score Warren County @ Oakland

retired45

Oakland 83 Warren County 72 i believe.

Shane Harp leads Oakland with 22 and Barker had 20.

Randal Harrell led the Pioneers with 25 and Bishop with 20.

I didn't get to go to the game, but they talked on the radio as if the Raiders dominated the glass and scored the bulk of their points inside. Bishop and starting 4 man Kyle Thompson both fouled out midway through the 4th. Harrell scored 23 of his 25 in the 2nd half. Oakland gets a good jump start as they go to 1-0 in the district, whereas the Pioneers fall to 0-1. Good luck to both teams as the season progresses. Rematch, Jan. 24 @ The Dault.

Guest Oakland

joe didnt entirely take over the 4th for oakland, shane harb come through with many hard earned points in the paint and was effective from the free throw line as weel. The reason why oakland won this game is because they had great balance in the scoring column. I think oakland had about 4 guys in double digits and they whole took over at some point during the game. But, Joe hitting that 3 with 2:00 just killed their spirit. Until last night i had no respect for randall harrell because he has never done well against Oakland. But man, i tell ya what, he can flat out play, him and bishop both and we couldnt stop harrell from going baseline either. Bottom line, this was a game where the seniors from oakland just wanted it more and made less mistakes. Look forward to the rematch at the "Dault"

i know Warren Co. lost but did you see when Randal Harrell did the ball fake on Barker and Barker hit the ground.....man that was some good stuff and to top it off Randal hit the 3 too....man i bet Barker felt like a fool but anyways tough luck pioneers....i don't think yall will have a problem with em though when they come down here

Guest Oakland

if ur thinking we will just lie down for u guys at warren county, ur in for a big suprise. if i remember correctly, oakland has won the last 2 times it has played at warren county, but it will be another great game just like friday was.

Guest Disciple

Ill admit the turnout of the frb was bad at the oakland game. but either way it still was a great game, but not mentioned is how bishop & Thompson fouled out early in the 4th quarter. Losing bishop was a big loss for the pioneers, cause the patriots couldnt guard him all night and had to adjust their lineup late in the game and had no scoring other than harrell. A big loss for the patriots was Derrick fouling out but he fouled out later in the game so it wasnt as big as an impact. Was a good game looking forward for the rematch at Warren County